FPS?

Discussion in 'Vampire Discussion' started by Manaluusua, Oct 2, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Role-Player

Role-Player New Member

2. Wolf

Wolf New Member

That's just ignoring the main point of my argument. I'm talking about h2h exclusivley.
    I's say you have a bad memory or you're at least exaggerating.

Like I said, you're just ignoring my argument. That's like saying "I could kill you with my hands, provided I had a gun in one". Besides on 100 Difficulty, you're character will be dieing a lot, and you probably won't be able to kill a drem' lord even with a warhammer.[/quote]

3. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

A 14,000 gold spear is nothing, imagine the stress of carrying around 300 pounds of daedric armor (a shield, a longsword, and grieves) worth something like 120,000 gold, and not knowing what the fuck to do with it?

I was a dark elf assasin with a goatee and a mohawk named "smeequiff"...

...and I already had a full suit of glass armor, and a staff that let me use lvl 1 levitation for 1 full minute 1000 times a day, (which was worth something like 40,000 gold itself, but I would never sell that... I was the travel master...) and quite a few different varieties of short sword, and a steel cross bow (with an awesome damage ratio of 20-20 damage per shot), and I was only level 19... Plus I could turn myself invisible once a day... and I had all these extra pendants and stuff that would let me slow bad guys and poison them...

And then my little bother uninstalled the game and deleted the saved games...

And I really liked that save game... But yeah, if you do some serious grave robbing you don't have to wait until level 100 to be godlike. Besides, who wants to be god like when they can be James Bond?

4. Wolf

Wolf New Member

The shadow is a shithouse background. Characters that are 4+ levels higher than you can see you, plus it's only useful when you want to run away...

5. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

Wrong, I stole that suit of glass armor while invisible. It took a few days, sure, but I got it.

I'm pretty sure I stole all that stuff from the guardhouse at that big huge energy fence... I cant remember the name of the place though... sorry. It was one of the inhabited places you MUST walk to, because the big flea things wont take you there.

I should proabably look up the name of that place though... I mean, I think I've mentioned it like 6 times in this thread... Its still a really awesome location though...

6. Wolf

Wolf New Member

7. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

There you go, thanks Mr Wolf.

Yeah, Ghostgate = Free glass armor if you have an invisibility potion for every part of the set.

When you grab the armor on the shelf you'll turn visible again, but theres a good chance the shopkeeper wont notice that you stole the armor, he'll just be looking at you because you just suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

By the way, now that we're on the subject of morrowind, does anyone know a good way to level up your sneaking ability? Like a good method of really powerleveling your sneaking attribute?

8. labyrinthian

labyrinthian New Member

I'm not sure if I remember correctly, but I think you can just start sneaking near someone in a shadow, and keep walking into the corner. As long as you are in a room with someone and successfully sneaking, it will improve like athletics. So, like athletics, just put a weight on the key and go to bed.

Again, I think this works, but I haven't played in almost a year.

9. Wolf

Wolf New Member

I know that if you use a chameleon spell a sneak near someone, your sneak will go up. It won't go up, however, if you're not actually sneaking( That is, the little icon doesn't appear next to your weapon). You need to be near someone too. I guess invisibilty might work as well. And lab, you need not be walking either. Besides, if you want to continually move, just press Q, or the button in the controls that says auto run.

Our Host!