Embassy Burning

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Xz, Feb 4, 2006.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!

Way do you jinxed of Embassy-Burning/Bombing etc?

1. It's fucked.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Only Savage do it.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I support it. (I am a moron, who has absolutely no respect for "Freedom of Speech")

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I don't care, (I'm going yo go jump off a bridge now.)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. RayCide

RayCide New Member

Well, India has over one billion people, but I have no idea how many muslims there are.

2. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

oh, see, i didn't know it had that many people. so it could very well have 150 million muslims... although you don't seem to hear about any of them rioting. this weird rabidly violent version of Islam only seems to exist in the Middle East.

3. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

4. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

I've said it before, I'll say it again - soon's I raise the money, I'm moving to New Zealand. Presbyterians and Sheep Jokes I can handle. It's all this other bullshit going on that breaks me.

5. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

It is mostly other Christian sect or non-believer in God.. In El Paso there is than Christian Bookstore that have 3/4 of they books attacking Jews,Hindists,Witches, other Christian sect(like Roman Cathority,mainstream Christian), Buddhist, Islam and very other religion not they own. They have parments that they it alright to burn down other churches and place of workship and it alright to rape women of other religions. Not to many people buy anything there. This one sect is speading
    in america, and that Australia have afew of then..

6. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Hate to tell you both Muslim and Hindist will roit if given a change or than events that wild then up. India have very strict laws on what newpaper can print and will shut down newpaper it needed to maintrain order.

When they start as than nation one hindist newpaper print than picture that insult moslim that led to riot all other India which took the entire India military and police months to put down with hundred' of thounsand 's death and major damageous to they ecomony.

Like now in a halnet of only 100 people of mix moslim and hindist that have a minor problen with than powerful hindist father who daughter marry than moslim man and secery convert to Islam is trying to strir up racist and religish hater. So the center government sent 10 chief inspector with 500 heavy armed policemen to maintrain order.

7. Frigo

Frigo Active Member

8. Stringy Pete

Stringy Pete New Member

Yes I agree, but islam is a dangerous religion because muslims don't live like christians, they live according to their religion...
    Moreover, they are a very religious people...
    What other people might see as strange (like the one that a woman cant show her legs and hair) they see as a way of life, normal like yours and mine.

I don't say that I approve the ways of their revolt(like burning danish flag) , but I somewhat understand them...

It is a well known fact that it isn't a smart idea to mock them or their religion...

I mean I am a christian but i don't mock other religions nor do i judge people for their way of life... it's their choice, just as mine is...

I really don't know how this affair will end, but i just hope that there are no more deaths because of the caricatures...

9. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

10. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

That Moslim newpaper that print than picture that insult Christ broke Islamist law against insulting other Prophet of God. Even some of the many Gods and Goddress of Hindist might have being Prophet of God..

Hindist is than very old religion that go back to prehistoryal time and the message might have being changed by human being who make then into Gods and Goddress..

Denmark have a very weak Pime Minster that is afaid to say any thing bad about that anti-islamist party in Denmark..

When America cities where hit with major racist roit people who make racist remark where arrest on charge of incieting a riot.

All that the Danish government need to do is say sorry that we allow that newpaper to insult your Prophet and we will pass a law against it.

11. Box of Fox

Box of Fox New Member

I agree. Apologizing is what should happen.

And you need to understand the idea of polytheism behind Hinduism, which is open to so many misconceptions by those who practice monotheistic religions with a passion.

All forms of Hinduism share at least two things in common-- the idea of reincarnation and the idea that there is a Supreme Being (in other words, what you call Allah or God or Adonai) who takes in many forms and natures (what you call Gods and Goddesses).

12. MADLAX

MADLAX New Member

Yes Fox you are really a east-lore master,what you said about Hinduism is quite right.The Supreme Being of Hinduism is called Di-SHI-Tian and his avartar(including his wife's)make up most gods and goddesses of Hinduism.
    The news about the mobs of Isram burning down embassy is widely known here in China.But the Moslims in our country(we have 1.4 million Moslims just in Yunan Province)seem to be quite calm.En……in fact we Chinese are just peaceloving peaple.(He)

13. Box of Fox

Box of Fox New Member

Wo bu zhidao nage Zhong-guo-ren you Moslem.

Wode xuexiao jiao religion ke, suoyi wo zhidao a bit.

Wode zhongwen shuo/xie hao bu hao? ^__^

14. MADLAX

MADLAX New Member

Wonderful!!!!!I like you so much!!!!!!!!!
    Your Chinese is as good as my English!!!!!!!!(Haha,a joke your Chinese is muck better than my dumb English learnt from games)
    In fact China is such a place:If you have some wild dream,China can provide you little.But if you are a peacelike and simple person.You will find China a paradise.The food,the view,and all things are so inexpensive.
    So Chinese is a useful language,for China is a wonderful place for you to visit when you grow old.

15. Vyenna

Vyenna New Member

16. Peter Quincy

Peter Quincy Member

How good is Chinese manga? Unless it's better than the Japanese stuff, I'll stick to what I know.

17. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Denmark imight be getting special help with the lost income for her bussien from the moslim putting than tax burden on the other people of the ECU.
    First it the government have the gut to stop the newpaper from insulting the founder of Islam, the state of Islam apply to all people who follow God Prophets in the past with Muhammad being the last prophet of God., Europe lately is get very nazie like in the way they are treating the moslim alot like the European treated the jew before Hilter came to power, I was talking to Israel Spy Master about it lately than he agrre with me on that point.

It seem like America is backing down from they attack on Iran as they figure out that some how the SECOND DEPARTMENT reprogram the sub computer and missiles computer undetectable untril now.

18. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

the Israel Spy Master wouldn't happen to live in your sock drawer, would he?

19. Frigo

Frigo Active Member

I wonder what quest this Israel Spy Master gave to Charles to became a Spy Master...
    (running around with shorts instead of trousers :-o
    or killing 100 americans
    or spreading the Word of Allah /he probably still has 1000 Allahmail invitation/
    or convince Russia to engage in war on the side of China against America)

20. Box of Fox

Box of Fox New Member

Wo xiang Charles hen xing yin wei ta kan Munich)
    ...I think someone got angry after they saw the movie ...

Our Host!