EBWorld pre-order bonus

Discussion in 'News Comments' started by Calis, Aug 13, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Calis

Calis Member

Troika has made a special mod for those pre-ordering the game <A HREF="http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/categories/products/product.asp?pf_id=182927&mscssid=&ref=1&PromoCode=&site=&siteID=" target="_blank">from EBWorld</A>. If you order there, you'll get a bonus mod, named The Lost Dungeon of Souls.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

does anyone have this mod, and if so could maybe tell me where I could get it? I was not fortunate enough to be able to pre-order the game and missed my chance to get this mod :(

thanks in advance. :)

3. Chalupa Cobra

Chalupa Cobra New Member

4. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

i'd venture to guess that they'reffering to arcanum. considering it was posted almost 2 years ago exactly

5. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

Going by the later modules, I can't say it'll be anything more than a hack 'n slash with a little story. Never heard about the module before though. Could be no-one ended up pre-ordering from EB? :)

Would be nice if someone DID have it lying around somewhere. Might even want to try contacting Troika to see if they've got it floating about the place.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes, i was reffering to the the pre-oder bonus for Arcanum. I can find almost every other mod out there for Arcanum except for this one. :cry:

Our Host!