Discussion for These hands' got blood on them

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Forum' started by Dark Elf, Jul 6, 2005.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. rEt.aR.d

rEt.aR.d New Member

Gravedigger, dude. What's your problem. We're all just gonna ignore that post anyway. Since you're so CRAVED for attention, and seem pretty keen on joining us (straight to posting without even introducing your character, now that's enthusiasm), why don't you start by introducing him/her.

Moving forward, guess who my new character is going to be.

Ol' Aldrin Half-Leg

I'll post more on him next time, but didn't want you to go on a different ship, so I told you that was his. Please take that ship :D .

2. Baal

Baal New Member

I’ve been gone too long, possibly 2 weeks. I got promoted at work, not to mention they’ve been scheduling me for 6-7 days a week. I haven’t had much time.

Not to mention I got a new game, Dungeon Siege II. That’s been taking up what ever time I had left. I would highly recommend it. It’s kinda like a combination of the original DS, Diablo 2, and just a hint of Neverwinter Nights. I wish they could have worked a level up system like the one in DS-2 in to Arcanum, but I don’t think it would work.

I might not be around as much as I was in the past. For a while at least.

3. Bunny

Bunny New Member

Come back soon, Baal, I miss you! :cry:

And rEt, where did you get that from?

4. rEt.aR.d

rEt.aR.d New Member

I have NO clue where that post went, but I swear it was there yesterday (not in the discussion part of THGBOT, in the other one). Someone must've deleted it.

5. Baal

Baal New Member

So… is any one going to post, or is it dead?

I hope it’s not my fault.

6. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    I don't know, it might be my fault as well. Don't worry, things like this tend to die after a while, I don't think I've ever seen a RP thread reach its conclusion.

Feel free to create a new RP thread if that's your fancy.

7. Vyenna

Vyenna New Member

what, are you guys bailing out on me? fine, ill just continue on my own then...

8. rEt.aR.d

rEt.aR.d New Member

Phwwe phww phhwww phww (sound of whistling). Guess I'll have to take Aldrin somewhere else.

9. Baal

Baal New Member

I never said I was quitting. It’s just been a weak and nobodies has posted.

If you want to keep this thing going, than post god damit!

I was the last one to post, so I have an excuse for not posting again.

10. Vyenna

Vyenna New Member

aye... ill post some kind of super long monster post one o' these days... promise...

11. Bunny

Bunny New Member

All right, I should be posting something, I know, but I'm suffering from writer's block, which is kind of affecting my studies too.* So I won't post anything till Thursday. The freaking word blockade will have gone by then. [Ye olde edite=Gone for good, I hope.]

*that and the stupid book I'm reading.

12. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    I'm suffering the very same ailment, though in my case it's been chronical since birth. :(

13. Bunny

Bunny New Member

:heart: Be not silly, my beloved one. You've got other... uh... attributes. And anyway, all of us write well enough.

14. Bunny

Bunny New Member

I've got a question as regards the storyline: Dear Baal is buying stuff from Castleton, but according to Cupcake, he's about to go to Caladon, right? And now Master Quincy has entered the store, so that would mean Castleton is still in the shop... Or is it a clerk? Anyway, it's not that important.

By the way, I'm aware that what I'll be posting in a couple of minutes doesn't really add to the storyline, but I felt like writing it. I become really attached to some NPCs; not that Noggf was one, but still...

(I'm sorry about this double-post... Although I don't know if it's really a double-post, as it's been a couple of days since I posted my last.)

15. rEt.aR.d

rEt.aR.d New Member

Damnit Bunny. You make me feel like to cruelest person on earth. I feel like I've murdred someone. Aaaaah! Maybe, since Noggf's death isn't official yet, I culd make him not die if that's OK with yo guys. I tink the only reason I wanted a new characer was cuz I got a bit bored with THGBOT, but I realise now that making a new character wouldn't have helped. Actully, now I think about it, I'm gonna miss Nggf too.
    Plese guys, can I make Noggf just passed out or somthing?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    (Sorry if the post is a bit wobbly, but I feel like a crimnal. I'm currently shaking lke a leaf.)

16. Bunny

Bunny New Member

Don't, please, don't feel like a criminal. :cry: *hugs rEt*

Well, Merloc has lots of money, and he could buy a resurrect scroll... I don't know if / why he would do that, though... I could go a little bit further with my water magic thingy and try to resurrect you myself, that means I'd get another white stripe in my hair...
    and I'll die when I get to the sixth.
    Meanwhile, you can give us useful information about the Other World. :) And maybe your Zen Noggf will come back enlightened, what do you say?

17. rEt.aR.d

rEt.aR.d New Member

Well, actually what I meant was that maybe I never did die, like just passed out or something, but if you don't think it's a good idea ressurection could work too.

And since when can water magick ressurect?

And since when do you die when you get level 6 water magick?

18. Bunny

Bunny New Member

:p I only said you could have him killed so that you can make him smarter, since that's what you wanted some time ago.

I'm not following the Water magick college, that's why I've been able to do certain things that do not correspond with the aforesaid college. As my description says, my character is doomed to death for learning the occult water rituals. Take it as if I had broken the barrier of the last frontier, whatever...

19. rEt.aR.d

rEt.aR.d New Member

Oh, so that's what you meant by "Water Magic".

Well, If you'd be willing to use your "Water Magic" or Baal'd be willing to buy a scroll I wouldn't have any objections.

20. Bunny

Bunny New Member

No enlightening, then... :/

Baal: no matter how much time passed by between Noggf's drowning and my finding him, if the guy is dead, he won't be brought back by a healing potion. Were it to work that way, it would be much easier. BUT! If he had only zonked out, a fatigue restorer should do.

Yeaaaaah, I knooooow, I'm being both picky and bitchy, whatever...

So, was it Master Quincy the one Merloc pushed?

Our Host!