Confession of a maybe obsessed PvP multiplayer

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by M.T., Dec 17, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. M.T.

M.T. New Member

Yeah, but its pretty rare to find prey of THAT level, nowadays. I'm pretty fed up of killing ppl around lvl 10, thats why I torture them first.......okay, so it became a habit and I do it to all kinds of characters now, IF THEY ARE NOT DANGEROUS. If so, I'ld kill them immediately.

2. xento

xento New Member

No offence to anyone, but isn't that a little stupid? I have an awesome technology character at lvl 51 (Yes, I did use that no level cap), and he can do every possible thing for a technologist.

3. Ray Stryke

Ray Stryke New Member

I don't really see the glory of havin no level cap, I mean, I can edit a guy and he'll end up better faster (at level one).

4. M.T.

M.T. New Member

Aaahh....... you may be sadly mistaken my friend. I have taken this into ac count and are fully aware of cheaters' capabilities. I would still be able to kill the character, unless you "know how to cheat the right way" to defeat the character. To my knowledge, cheaters are not invincible are they? I have encountered cheaters before and are glad I haven't faced one who knew my character's weakness and ended up losing, although it took a while to kill him.

5. Ray Stryke

Ray Stryke New Member

I'm sorry? I guess you dont understand what I meant...
    You see, every time you level, you get stat points...going over 50 gives you a few extra, granted, but I can edit the same guy, and give him full stats, PLUS a few more to go into health if I wanted (by few I mean 50-100) thus making no level cap kind of pointless.
    ....I hope that clears this up for you. (besides, I'm not a net player. ALTHOUGH it might be more useful there, but I don't see much use otherwise.)

6. M.T.

M.T. New Member

Unfortunately, you are wrong I am aware of the cheater being able to achieve 1000s of HP and FT, fate points, and skills but I know how to surpass this. Besides, behavioural patterns of cheaters when creating characters are very similar. How do I achieve it without cheating? Play a game with me to find out. I admit it can take up to hours to kill a cheater, but it'll take me seconds to render one helpless.

7. M.T.

M.T. New Member

Now, I will further explain what I meant by you have to cheat "the right way". You CANNOT simply just add stuff in and win, (for a reason I will not disclose, because any hints may make someone reading this find out what I mean and be able to imitate something in my character and improve it by cheating, therefore making it terribly hard for me to win, and would result in a "stalemate" whereby chances of winning are almost even) and it won't totally help even with a character with so much HP, disintegrate can't kill you in a shot even at max. damage(see, I told you I know HOW CAPABLE cheaters are) maybe answering you is giving you too much clue already! I repeat this statement: "you have to cheat the "right" way. meaning just blindly adding points will not stop the weakness I am targeting for. It may seem impossible to you, but if I explain it to you in detail(which I will not) then you will understand. I selfishly guard this secret so much so because I PUT IN A LOT OF EFFORT. This is also the reason why I am very cryptic and vague when explaining.

8. Ray Stryke

Ray Stryke New Member

tsk tsk tsk...you my fellow need a new hobby. It's sad how you're starting to sound, my friend. :shakes head: I never asked for you to reveal the information. Find peace, I no longer am continuing this topic.

Our Host!