Charged Accelerator gun...?

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by zxcvbnmnbvcxz123, Nov 17, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. zxcvbnmnbvcxz123

zxcvbnmnbvcxz123 New Member

Well I made the charged accelerator gun (i THINK thats what its called, it takes the repeater rifle and a elelectrical coil and ~50 expertice in guns and electric)

It LOOKS like its not as good as the plain old accelerator gun but it does say Bullets:3 in the lower right corner? Does this meab it shoots 3 bullets at once? Thanks in advance :lol:

2. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

No, it shoots 1 shot, but that shot burns three bullets. The Mechinized Gun burns 6 / shot & has a speed of 25. Try keeping that one in bullets.

The Charged Accelerator Gun is fast & does great damage. Remember the electrical damage, IIRC the total is 11 - 26, 1 - 15 + 10 - 10 electrical. It has a lower MSR than the other big guns.

3. Drugar

Drugar New Member

Aye, but you need the Charged Accelerator Gun for the Tesla Pistol I think...

Once you have that, Seething Masses, Bludgeoners and various other hight damage resistance things will be never be a problem again.

4. Evil Assassin

Evil Assassin New Member

tesla pistol????

Do you mean high velocity pistol, because there is certainly no tesla pistol in the game. (If I'm wrong where is it or the schematic???)

5. The_Malus_Monkey

The_Malus_Monkey New Member

I remember there being a tesla gun or something along those lines....

6. Lagash

Lagash New Member

Excuse me. Someone knows what's the advantage of the High Velocity Pistol in comparison with... let's say, a lava rock that I could also wield? I made it once and it showed no advantage to the Charged Accelerator Gun which is needed to make it. So... What's for?

Our Host!