By the middle of this century.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CharlesBHoff, Sep 6, 2005.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Vyenna

Vyenna New Member

still feel glad getting that off my chest...

whoa, ive gotten a PM! :D

2. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Why don't we all just give him an aneorism and start bashing Islam? I mean, it's not like that's hard...

3. Jungle Japes

Jungle Japes Well-Known Member

A friend of mine in my unit had to go to some kind of cultural awareness class a while back, and there was a muslim guy there trying to clear up some misconceptions about Islam. He said that Abraham was a muslim. If anyone needs any clarification on why this is a bogus and retarded statement, just let me know.

And yes, muslim culture is well past its prime. Islam thrives on Islamic nations making war, and 1000 years ago, they were a lot better at it.

And you're right Blinky, it's not hard to bash a religion that was founded when a man went into a cave and had "visions." He was probably trippin on shrooms.

4. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

What's wrong with shrooms :hippy: .... um.... I mean yea... what a retard... :paranoid:

5. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Native America are convert to Islam also. Western culture of the european is dying than Islanist culture spead again along with native america culture.

6. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

So you think Western culture is that great look at the looting and rapeing at went on in New Orlan . When I was aboy this type of behavior didnot happen on a large scale. This only happen when than culture doesnot treach God message any more in school.

7. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

First Christ was than muslim also in Islam along with over 200 messagers sent by God to mankind over the past 1000's of year or more.

8. Notharah

Notharah New Member

aye... but take care to read my post again ;)...

for I intended the question to be rephrased as if it would be from a religeous standpoint....
    as such.. if you would ask yourself the prototype question of "Which came first.... ?" then even would the rest of my post debase the seemingly obvious answers... instead... turning them around on most fronts ;).

Read carefuly... I believe a 'darwin' person would have to choose the chicken because evolution would have to make sure that any creature would have to gradually become a chicken before it can lay a chicken's egg.... it would not be a chicken's egg if it had not come out of a chicken :p ;)
    A religeous person would have to state that if god was to have created the chicken instead of having it evolve (yes... even religeous persons these days don't debase the fact that creatures evolve over the generations and over time) into one... god would have to have created the egg (yeah or a baby chicken.. but let's not theorise that now shall we? :p) first because a creature would have to have been raised knowing in it's growing up that it was a chicken.
    If (a) god in all it's ompipotency would create a chicken.... as in... place an adult creature on the face of this planet... that creature wouldn't have the chance in enhancing it's senses over the ages of growing and would not have developed it's instinct over the years because it would have no background ;)
    And if you would ask me then "yeah... but how would a chicken survive once hatched it it hath no mother nor father?"
    well I guess (a)god in all it's omnipotence wouldn't have been unable to raise the lil' bugger now would he... :p

But mind the (near) last lines.... where I wish to press this matter:

It's all a big joke... and so is this :p :p
    (freely translated into more a understandable tongue: )

I'm joking around and I'm NOT being serious :p

9. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Charlie wrote:
    What in the fuck are you talking about?

And then:
    I can guarantee it did you idiot. Give me a time frame, let me shed a little light on your supposed utopia of peace.

I can't even respond to the last one, I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

10. Jungle Japes

Allow me to translate that one for you Blinky. He means to say Muslims believe that not just Abraham, but Jesus Christ and many other biblical figures (mostly prophets) are a part of their religion. Make no mistake though, anyone mentioned in the Bible was dead long before Muhammed was even thought of.

11. Jungle Japes

Sorry for the double post, but I felt like I needed to point out that though people who claim Islam as their religion may be increasing in number, the Islamic culture is not spreading. Yes, there are many professing muslims in the U.S. and Europe, but do they live the same lifestyle as those in the middle-east? No. They live the lifestyle of Western Culture.

12. Vyenna

Vyenna New Member

I never said that western culture is so goddamn great... Oh, and you cant base a culture on the actions of one group of people. no, wait, maybe you can? all muslims are terrorists!!

furthermore, i wonder how old you are...

13. mathboy

mathboy New Member

He's somewhere between 30 and 50 I think.

14. Icairus

Icairus New Member

The general rule around here is to either talk around Charles' posts, or to look for interesting ways to interpret them, but the important thing is to never take them seriously.

15. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

Sorry charles you are wrong. Muslim countries are going down into the grave. And so are you. We will enslave them and make them ourslaves that we can use in our great orgies. Then we will stop all muslim men from breeding and rape all theirwomen burn down their houses and hear the lament and moans from their woman the great islamic whores. MUHAHAHAHAHA

sometimes i just feel evil.
    Hey DE is sending PM to vyenna. what is going on here *wink*nudge*wink*
    You guys don't live to far away from eachother do you *Wink*Nudge*wink*

16. Bunny

Bunny New Member

And so is any other country that puts too much on religion.

What's going on here? DE and Vyenna like each other but they won't say it*, which is a shame, since as you pointed out, Qilikatal, they don't live too far away from each other.

*Shush, we're not supposed to know.

17. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Can we make them eat pork? Lots and lots of pork? Because no matter how filthy pigs are they aren't as dirty as a bunch of sadistic religious fanatics who run around in a broiling desert all day screaming about Allah and hiding in sand.

18. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

You are listerning too much to that hate monger Pat Robson on the 700 club too much. Alot of evan preacher donot like the way he want a religious war.

19. Jungle Japes

I wonder if that's how he talks in person... No, can't be. Someone would have stabbed him to death already. Now, it should be fun to watch him quote this post and spew some more completely unrelated gibberish.

So go ahead Charles. Don't keep me waiting.

20. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

I hear the muslim population is growing in Norway while the Christian population is declineing . I read somewhere that the church in europe are almost empty while the Muslim place of workship are almost all fill up to they limit. Turkey is starting to go back to it Islanist root again. The ECU will not take Turkey as than member which will leave Turkey open to become than member state of than New Islanist Empire. Alot of politian are running for office saying they donot want than muslim state as part of europe.

Than Muslim scholar did some research on the way Christian man treat woman. Americia is 90% Christian which mean it have than Christian value culture.

"Do you(I add the you) realize that domestic violence is the single major cause of injury to than American women , exceeding muggings, gang violence, murder and accidents.

One in seven American women have been raped in her liffetime.

One women is raped every two minutes in the United States.

Every 9 seconds in America, a woman is physically abused.

Nearly one-third of American women (31 %) report being physically or sexually abused by a husband or boyfriend at some point in their lives.

Thirty percent of the womem murdered in the U.S. are killed also by their husbands, ex-husbands or boyfriends.

These are all offical government statrical.

Our Host!