Better Guns

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Elfiro, Oct 2, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Xanamonarac

Xanamonarac New Member

2. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

Thanks for at least considering the possibility. I really hope it'll occur to be easy.

As for your need for more graphics, should you introduce this, you could ask Terra Arcanum members to design some status describing images. There are probably some people among the members who know how to design cool graphic images. When you would have enough good pictures you might eihter choose the best ones yourself or, better evcen in my opinion, place them somewhere on the TA site and allow members to vote which they'd like. The prize might be placing the winning graphic designers' nicks/names in some credits division on the site.

I might help with making up names for images as it'll be better for the whole world if I keep myself away from arts. :smile:

3. Ioo

Ioo New Member

Magick people dont deserve their own ranks.

NMA!!!! :minigun:

4. Amos Trask

Amos Trask New Member

Have a look at the database to check you *(*0ing mongrel it's got almost everything in a legitamate schem

5. Amos Trask

Amos Trask New Member

Schreck’s Multi-Barreled Pistol
    0 N/A Value : 0 Weight : 0

Simply put, sometimes more is better. If one is good, then six must be even better! With Schreck’s Multi-Barreled Pistol, you’ll never lose that battle for lack of bullets flying. With its unique multi-fire barrel, this technological wonder can fire six bullets at once! Hit every major organ with one pull of the trigger.

Note : Requires Gunsmithy 85

Items Required To Create This Item : Elephant Gun and Auto Loading Chamber

Proof and vindication ha, now the question is how to learn it?

6. Leto Atreides II

Leto Atreides II New Member

You can edit the shopkeeper inventories (using the same file as the shopkeeper inventory hack on this site) to include Shreck's multi-barrelled pistol. Unfortunately, they didn't bother to edit its stats (I think they're the default pistol stats) because it wasn't supposed to be in the game. It does 1-6 damage (I think), and fires 1 bullet per shot at a pretty slow speed. The Fine Revolver is better.

Our Host!