are there any other girls here,in this forum?

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by nobody2751, Sep 25, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

You musthave misunderstood my prieveious posts since I left my girlfriend because she only wanted to do things her way. adad? no way computer whats that? Games? nono.
    I once saw a picture that said "thruth on the internet"
    there was a thin guy on one side and a fat seaty guy on the other
    one of them said on irc, I'm a sexy bodybuilder. And the fatguy said, I'm a horny 17 year old supermodel.

2. nobody2751

nobody2751 New Member

lifes a game guys, it seems logical to me entertaining myself in computer games than what the other girls are been doing. i went out with them once and just sit down in the middle of a mall and just stare at good looking guys and make make sentences with the words "what if" is at the start.

i know i'm pretty odd because for a girl i play computer games a LOT. i rather play arcanum than go with my so called "friends" who are so concious about the way they look and eventually talk to guys they barely knew in the malls beacause its fun.(fun my ass!!) and its a big waste of money.

all i can say is that computer games is not all bad and it can even boost ur hand and eye coordination and also ur concetration.

pardon me for posting a long one ,but i just whant to say my opinions about this topic.....^_^

3. Rojo

Rojo New Member

Funny...because of Fallout2, I'm into the 6th chapter (and these are not short chapters like some fanfiction you may see) of a novel I'm writing based some 20 years after the defeat of the Enclave. That has been slow going, mainly because of my job, but I'm bound and determined to finish it, and hopefully get rights to publish if it ends up being worthy. Only problem is that it would likely be a similar plotline to Fallout3, considering the story in Tactics.

4. Xanamonarac

Xanamonarac New Member

Jinxed, sorry for the misunderstanding, I must have "overlooked" some important detail in your post.
    And thanx for the "fat guy"-explanation. X

Our Host!