Arcanum Pics Suitable for Ending Slides

Discussion in 'Arcanum Discussion' started by jfkoski, Nov 17, 2007.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. jfkoski

jfkoski New Member

I was looking at sites and I didn't find many pics suitable for ending slides.

I did see a pic that shows a tech-dwarf, and another with a mage in the city. I thought they'd be a good reward if you won the game as 100% magick, or 100% tech. However when I tried to download I couldn't get them.

I know there are three beginning slides: train station, skeletons, and newspaper, but they don't seem to fit any possible endings.

What I would have loved to see is a scene from Tulla, like the ending slides of other locations!

Does anyone know if there's a place with Arcanum discards - stuff that was created but didn't make it into the game?

2. rroyo

rroyo Active Member

What's the url for these? I have a spider that's pretty good at retrieving items.

3. jfkoski

jfkoski New Member

They don't have specific URLs, other than pages on the Sierra website.

4. Dirtman

Dirtman New Member

Do you mean this one?
    [​IMG]

Or this one?
    [​IMG]

Ahh, the one with the wizard was on the cover of a magazine that deals with computer games. Wow, that was so long ago. :nostalgic:

Anyway, these were resized automatically when uploaded. If you want, I can send you the originals on your e-mail.

Edit: This dwarf looks so damn cool, too bad that the Flame Thrower sucks shit.

5. jfkoski

jfkoski New Member

Those are the ones! I think they're big enough and they'd make fair ending slides if you return 100% tech or 100% magic.

I actually liked the flamethrower you get early in CarArcanum. I couldn't get past some stone guys with bullet-guns.

6. Dirtman

Dirtman New Member

OK, if you do need bigger ones feel free to contact me.

I actually didn't like CarArcanum much and I didn't play it much AND my character was a wizard. :(

Our Host!