America says FUCK OFF to the United Nations

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sleek_Jeek, Aug 29, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!

what do you think?

1. a) i agree with you, we just want oil for our SUVs

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. b) i disagree with you, you're a liar

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. c) i agree with you, but i think its america's place to lead the world into the new millenium (on a

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. d) i'm not from america and the people who selected C told me to shut up and and start making nike t

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

does anyone other than me think its completely fucked up that, even though the president completely ignored the United Nations when we invaded iraq, we're now saying it'd be ok with us if UN troops came in and helped us rebuild the country. Of course, only as long as theres an american in charge of all of the UN troops.

to me this is just our way getting american troops out of harms way. the reason they want an american in control is so they can put the UN troops in harms way more easily, using their soldiers as targets instead of american ones, while we concentrate on resecuring our oil-flow from iraq (which is all we've done so far btw, this whole war is about protecting our economic interests).

all of my history instructors taught me that manifest destiny was a dead ideal. recent events have brought me to believe that this is not the case.

2. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

This is slightly pathetic. How many threads do we need that basically bash America. I think some of the other countries should remember how much we have helped them in the past. So should the people here in our own country before they start talking about how we are just bullying our fellow countries.

Ya know what, I wouldn't mind our troops being out of harms way.

3. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

Yeah Phoenix, who needs the U. N. anyway? Lets get some of our buddies from the "coalition of the willing". Remember how much we paid for what amounted to a letter of support from places like Elboa (pop 397, armed forces 17, all generals)? Why, with a world spanning coalition are americans & brits the only troops there? Where are our Saudi* buddies? Busy buying more military hardware no dobut.

And what if those "surender monkeys"** say no to U. N. troops? Why should they cover Boy George's ass? I am afraid that we are going to loose about 5 soldiers a week until Boy George goes down at the polls in November 04. That is if the Supreme five*** don't stop him from canceling the elections.

Sure, let's let the UN take over. We will give them our whole criminal administration to make it an even trade. I would love to see Bush & company in the Hauge.****

*accualy part of the world wide I'll sit this one out coalition.

**a common term for the French on the "liberal media" before the invasion.

***Boy George's permanent majority on the Supreme Cpurt who are proven preformers in the "party & ideoligy over law & constitution" wing of the court.

****Where they try people for war crimes, thankfuly not spelling crimes.

4. Icairus

Icairus New Member

Shadygrove:
    I think that I should be agreeing with you right here, but due to the fact that your post was in illegible engrish, it is much harder to know what the hell you were saying.
    EDIT: It is now much better (comprehensible) although it could still use a little improvement
    Sleek:
    The "option C tells me to get back to making Nikes" was genius

5. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

I annotated it. Any better?

6. chrisbeddoes

chrisbeddoes New Member

7. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Well, the UN needs to be told to fuck off. Us taxpayers host it, and it doesn't do shit. One of you other nations can host the fucker for a change. Then we can sit around and bitch about you.

Oh, and about the "only after Iraq cause of the oil", that's bullshit. Man if we wanted oil that bad, we'd just take over Kuwait. No resistance, what, it's like the size of Kansas, our troops are already there. We could just take out a newspaper ad saying "We Won!" and bingo, the oil is ours.

Hehe. Well, they won't let George dig for oil in Alaska, shit we gotta get it from somewhere. Why not kill Americans and Iraqis for oil? Hey, there's a fucking idea.

Mother fucker.

8. RPjunkie

RPjunkie New Member

As a former service member let me say this: the UN's current head&shoulders up the ass symdrome is utterly, w/o ne doubts, the United States fault. Afterall, the US simply licked sweaty nutsacks for decades just to keep the peace, or at least decrease tensions and all it did was promote fungal growth on the worlds economic underbelly.

I am one of those that wants that damn cheap gasoline. I drive a rice-burner('cause American automotives are roughly worth the scrap iron they are made out of) but I am still very much admittedly a friggin' cheap-ass-bastard and oh so damn proud of the fact! :D

P.S. Does ne1 know what U.S.Army says backwards?
    =
    =
    =
    :lol:

:cry:

8)

:-x

:p

:D

:x

Yes My Retarded Ass Signed Up!!!!!

9. gargob

gargob New Member

Hmm the only Americans I've met are the ones here in the Philippines and in school they are always asking the teachers in Filipino class and Chinese class to speak in English and they still think we're a colony so we beat them up without using hands or feet because they think they're stronger because of they're imported milk. Also they've been living here for 11 years without taking time to learn at least one of over 20 beautiful dialects native to the Philippines even if they were planning to run a business here. Also this American thinks he runs the school because his brother got high grades and was a genius so he thinks he doesn't have to study (actually I don't study also) and he dropped out in the 4th grade and nobody missed him plus he applied for a British school here but they didn't accept because he was rude, stupid and undisciplined and that became my basis for judging Americans. I thought it was a little racist to be judging Americans this was based on one idiot but after this I think maybe I was correct to judge this way.

10. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

Hmm, ya know, I think you can go to just about any country and find people like that. I know people like that, but they are not the kind I would choose to hang out with. I would personally love to know another language, but I have trouble going from English to another language. Don't base us on the few people you have met. Also, it probably wouldn't be too smart to base your opinion of us based on what you see on TV. The media reports the bad, thats what people apparently want to see. Also, the bad is what people remember. Don't judge us until you have gotten to know us. Pick out individuals and get to know them. In any country you will find people who occupy different niches in society. Unfortunately, some of those niches involve being stupid and racist.

11. Canis

Canis New Member

Yes, you are perfectly well justified in condemning an entire nation based on your clearly substantial experience. You wouldn't mind, then, if I judged all Philipinos based on the obnoxious "Pilipino" activists at my college who went on a rampage against the racist admins every time they threatened to cancel the sacred Tagalog classes due to lack of interest? No? Good.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to find some rude Korean shopkeepers so I can form an informed opinion on the entire Korean nation. Ooo, they're gonna get theirs....

12. gargob

gargob New Member

I just remembered that I've studied in America before in Fremont, California. I was in a preschool and was top of the class and skipped one level but the teachers had to insult Pilipino culture because I was smarter and stronger than the Americans studing there and let's just say that were embarrassed. I returned there for a summer and my cousin were making Chinese jokes and they were Chinese and didn't reliaze it so I insulted him for a long time. After that when he came here to visit instead of saying hi to our grandparents he jus said where's my money after he got money no thank you. I don't blame americans fotr the last part but when I was studying it was a shock to me that a teacher was teaching a class to be racist. :x

Of course when I see a Plilpino with a passport saying they are American citizens and speak English with an American accent I cxonsider them Americans.

13. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

So, there are no racists in the Philippines?

14. gargob

gargob New Member

There are American and Chinese racists also Japanee racists I think in the Philippines.

15. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

16. Canis

Canis New Member

So you're saying the only racists in the Philipines are foreigners? The Philipinos themselves have no racists among their number? Not even yourself? :roll:

Phoenix, you sure left the chat real quick. For once I didn't get the boot from an admin and there's nobody talking.... Ah well.

17. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

Sounds to me as though he's racist against Americans :D .

Oh, I'm in mIRC now.

18. gargob

gargob New Member

Think of racism this way. After september 11 americans started attacking iraqs in america even if they had nothing to do with it. I hate Americans because they betrayed us in the war with the Spaniards even if you Americans have nothing to do with it and there's no way my hate will bring dead Plilipinos back to life but that plus I used to be in a class with a teacher who hates Plilipinos. It's something that's not rational.

19. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

You are right. That's not rational. Perhaps, some people began attacking Iraqis after September 11, but I don't know any of them. Betrayals, eh? Look at all the countries that have been basically betraying us here lately.

20. gargob

gargob New Member

Too bad I can't hate the Spanish because I'm part Spanish.

Our Host!