A Simple little question

Discussion in 'Arcanum Discussion' started by dynamo, May 25, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!

Simple question:

Poll closed Jul 14, 2004.
  1. Magick

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Technology

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Kestrel Nimrod

Kestrel Nimrod New Member

2. 5th_horseman

5th_horseman New Member

Most fun charactor was idiot savant half ogre battle mage name "Hayu" drove Bates nuts :p

3. xie

xie New Member

I had a really fun runaway to the circus half ogre starting with 20 strength that, after raising his intelligence a ton, I taught smithy, therapeutics, herbology, and a little chemistry for charged ring. He crushed everything! :p :thumbup: :D :lol: :p 8) :) :eek:

4. Sinbad

Sinbad New Member

I prefer a blend of magic and tech with throwing as my main fighting skill. Obviously, I rely heavily on explosives, but I like to use the thief tech skills, too, and keep the whole thing balanced with healing, a little offensive magic. Then I throw in a little chemistry, electicity and herbology, plus more mechanics and smithy balanced by conveyance and divination, if I have the time. I also concentrate heavily on charisma, persuasion, haggle and beauty to get what I want. If that doesn't work, I fall back on killing them - :deadly: :rifle: :rofl:

5. Patrick Alpha

Patrick Alpha New Member

AGREED! But you can often find good guns in Vendigroth (not a spoiler, there is a 'Vendigroth Wastes')[/spoiler]

Our Host!