a couple of ideas

Discussion in 'Module Discussion' started by Anonymous, Aug 29, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I myself have been known to make an occasional mod, though usually I only pass it out to my friends, or forget about it and delete it, but anyway! I've got two things to say at the moment: 1.Moderators, I cannot log in for god knows what reason, it says that my account is inactive (matt-thorn) when I just signed up yesterday.... and 2. I'm going to start building a mod for Arcanum, I dunno what about yet, but I like a couple ideas used by ppl (cargo holds) and what not, so I'm thinking of doing sort of an 'island hopping' sorta place... heh... if I get bored enough I might even have a friend pencil a World Map for me. :lol: ok, my foots getting numb, I'm gonna go now!

2. Silvio-Arjunza

Silvio-Arjunza New Member

um... please ignore the problems I was reporting with this... I just created a new account... btw.... about my idea, I'm thinking I might make a Vice-City styled version of this... like build a city where you can do jobs for a couple gangs, or the law... and figure out a way to make you able to 'buy' buildings... (in Tarant I 'took over' the wherehouse you get asked to clean out :lol: ) so, wait! maybe you'll discover I've created a beautiful mod!... more likely is I'll get 3/4 of the way done and Arcanum two will come out... lol, oh well, we'll just have to wait and see! :D

Our Host!