The quest for the Scroll of Forum Resurrection

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Forum' started by Maniac, Nov 27, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Quethim

Quethim New Member

We moved silently in the night and then we rode out of Tarant and we were heading for Ashbury.

2. Maniac

Maniac New Member

The morning came and I waited for the boy.

(Guys could you speed up the things a bit please)

3. Eros Rex

Eros Rex New Member

Young Rex ran up to the gnome. At the crack of dawn he awoke as the curse set upon him forced Eros to fade away, his magical abilities fading with him. As soon as he awoke he had went to get little Nina, it was a sad fair well but he knew it was for the best. He watched little Nina board the train, as it pulled out towards Blackroot, he wondered what he should do next..... For some reason he wondered straight back to the place were he woke up. There he saw the gnome. He reconized him from a few days ago.

"Hello mr. gnome, I was wondering if you might has an adventure to offer a lad like myself. Or at least a few gold coins?" Rex knew he could charm just about anyone he could not pick pocket. It was not always that way, in fact he use to be considered fairly un-atrractive kids in school use to make fun of him. But ever since that night he and Nina found a strange glowing rift things some how became different.

He no longer remembered his dreams at night, and he always seemed to wake up somewhere different then where he fell asleep. With Nina around he was often to busy to notice the changes but he was sure happy that people were treating him nicer.

With only a few gold to his name and still very hungry he looked on the familar little gnome with hope in his half-elven eyes...

4. Quethim

Quethim New Member

Once we got to Ashbury we went to go and get some food and then we went to the train station and waited for those fools to come.

5. Feldon Kane

Feldon Kane New Member

That gas was potent stuff! I felt as though I had been drifting on a soft, fluffy something or other, perhaps visiting my family again in some far off village, or participating in a wedding.
    I awoke from my trance-like state to discover that the only member of my party remaining was the Sheriff. He was shaking his head and mumbling.
    The worst part: that damn coin was gone!
    I shook the Sheriff to full conciousness. We decided to visit Madame Toussade, to discover the whereabouts of our colleagues.

6. Quethim

Quethim New Member

"Think they will ever come"
    "Hmmm..I do not know"THe leader told me.
    "Hey boss mabey if one of us goes to the entrance of town and the others go to a the other entrances and then if we see them we will call each other on this here device"He handed everyone a strange device and he told us how it works.

7. Maniac

Maniac New Member

Hm it seems the boy didn't came.I went on my way to Ashbury.

8. Pentalope Hogswallop The

Pentalope Hogswallop The Member

Children-Good for more then tasty ogre snacks!

The gnome looked the boy up and down again and scratched his fuzzy white beard. Spinning a long-barreled pistol on his little fingers, he nods.

"Oi. Go fetch the wagon outside of town with the large sphere attached to it. It's light enough to pull. Don't touch anything inside, though!" He said sternly.

"Do it right, and I'll give you a fair wage, plus an opportunity fer some more." With that, he stalked off in search of the Prat and Mister Kane, passing right by a certain would-be pyschic who was at that very moment summoning an image of the said gun-slinging gnome.

9. Quethim

Quethim New Member

I waited and waited but they seemed to not want to come.

10. Eros Rex

Eros Rex New Member

"Right O' Sir I'll get right to it!" This gnome did not look excatly like the one he THOUGHT he remembered but the gnome was alone and he offered a fair fee.

Finding the wagon seemed easy enough, but on his way back a strange thing happened. As he rested near a puddle he saw a reflection not his own looking back at him! "To Ashbury... you must be away.. You fate lay there lad... get thee to Ashbury..."

The image of the golden haired man then faded away. "Ashbury? I just escaped from that horrorable town, why whould I wish to go back? Yet still he seemed so trustworthy, so real.."

Rex was still distracted when he got back to town. He almost bumped into his gnomish patron as he muttered the words "Ashbury... how will i ever be able to afford passage.."

11. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

I was following the Sheriff and Feldon.

"Hate to interrupt your little jaunt in the street fellows, but where exactly are we going? Certain people seem to be after us, and who knows what that bloody dwarf is up to at the moment."

12. Quethim

Quethim New Member

I then ran to a bar and got some beer and then I ran back.

13. Pentalope Hogswallop The

The kite-powered wagon..

Pentalope grinned in delight and slapped the boy on the shoulder.

"Good work old bean, good work!"

He rummaged through his pack, however he did not produce any coins. He produced a small almost hand-sized chest (For a human.) he handed it to the boy, who would quickly find it was locked.

"You go take that to a tall man at 11 Low Dervish, good sir, and you will be paid handsomely. Come back 'round this way, and I find those two or three who seemed at least partially sane, there may be yet more chance at profit."

He waved the boy off, the little chest clinking with the sound of many different pieces of something inside it. Then he turned to his wagon and pulled open the doors. The walls, floor and roof was lined with more gun and gun-associated parts then an armory of a large civilization. He grinned wide, and delved in and began to tinker.

14. Quethim

Quethim New Member

"Are you sure they are going to even come dwarf"I heard someone say on my speaker.
    "Of cource!!!!!"

15. Maniac

Maniac New Member

16. Quethim

Quethim New Member

My speaker then turned on and I heard someone say "I have found one of them!"
    Then we all ran to where he was.

17. Feldon Kane

Feldon Kane New Member

As the Sheriff and I neared Madame Toussade's, I heard footsteps approaching from behind. I whirled and didn't see anyone until I tilted my head down.
    "Ah, Luden! So there you are! It seems the Sheriff and I were overcome by some sort of gas. In fact, I believe the Sheriff is still under the influence. Where is the rest of the crew?"

18. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

"Pah, who knows. The dwarf is somewhere, probably being beaten up by the guards now I hope. If not, we'll have to look out for him. The gnome is somewhere, Andrew has gone to an inn and is off for Ashbury in the morning. Some little kid was hanging around the gnome as well - possibly the one who stole my pies."

19. Pentalope Hogswallop The

"In here!"

Came a familiar voice, resonating from inside a large black and white painted wagon parked to the side of Madame Toussade's.

The gnome wasn't aware he was pointing a gun twice the size of himself at the group. Well, more like two-hundred and fifty one very small guns, but the effect was the same.

"Wondering where you types got off too. How goes?"

20. Quethim

Quethim New Member

Once I saw all of the sluger raiders or whatever they were called I pulled out my rifle and put 4 bullets in it.
    "Nice knowing you fools but I do not think you guys are the right way to go"
    I then shot the leader right in the head and he just fell.
    "Ohh and thanks for getting me away from the guards"
    I shot another one but my gun seemed to be jammed and the other 2 came after me real fast.
    "Ahhhh SHIT!!!!!!!"

Our Host!