Read this please, i got something i would like to share.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by VerZreV, Apr 18, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!

Did you think Virgil was a little annoying ?

1. YES !!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Maybe... i didn't bring him

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Are you crazy ?, after i got him a red barbarian cuirass, he was HARD-CORE !!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I miss my Virgil...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Playing a dumb character together with Virgil was the best ! "Were we go now, Vertigo ???"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. VerZreV

VerZreV New Member

This may belong in the mod-section but i REALLY need help here !

First of... i'm in a great heap of **** !!! as i can't find Chris beddoes
    E-mail ANYWHERE !!! Can any of you guys help ?

Second, The reason that i need to talk to him is that i downloaded his Backgrounds.zip pack, and i dicided to make some changes and improvements, and some new ones too

So, in the case i can't talk to chris, would any of you be interestet in makin a new improved backgrounds pack ?

Cuz i sure as h*** don't know how to...

Please take this remotly serious

VerZreV

P.s. Sorry about My spelling, but i lack great amounts of sleep.....

2. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

I can't be bothered, but you can check his profile over at www.rpgcodex.com If any place will have his e-mail, it's there.

And it's okay to swear. Really. Everyone does it all the time.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

Well, since he said "H***" I suspect that he did want to curse, unless h*** means something other than hell.

And you know, Chaos, you complain that Jar flames you, but you're trying to provoke him.

5. VerZreV

VerZreV New Member

Talk about stress-reliver huh ?, well, the way i see it, i'll get my opinion thru even if i use good old " * "... I've just always wrote it that way...

No need to swear if you aren't mad...

Happy easter !!!

"Damn that rabbit, first stealing easter from Jesus, and now THIS ?!?" - Peter Griffin, Family Guy

6. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Yeah. Censoring yourself is the true path to becoming a unique, freedom fighting indivual, isn't it?

7. VerZreV

VerZreV New Member

Oh yes, indeed... For i am a true beacon of goodness, sendt from the planet jxzblur, to rid the world of cranky old men...

But, in you chase, i will make an exception, i mean, you being Canadian and all that...

And you know what Jar ?, i REALLY admire people who share their opinions, good as bad... (Though i'm not seeing much "good" right now), so just keep on doing a great job... putting a little cynism into every post, so people won't forget that there's a little hate in all of us...

Bless... :p :p :p

8. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

Canadian???, are you fucking kidding me?, that's just asking for an ass-whooping boy, look at his location again. going up against Jar, you're in for a world of pain....... this is gonna be funny.

*edit- ok, saw the other thread, makes sense now, never mind.

9. VerZreV

VerZreV New Member

Think nothing of it... But answer me this: What IS it that Americans have against Canadians ?

(It seems to be something all Americans can agree about)

"Life is a game, SO PLAY MORE !!!" - :lol:

10. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

well being Australian, i have no idea, try asking a yank.

11. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

I don't know either, but it could be their funny accents. And how they beat Americans at ice hockey all the time.

12. Canis

Canis New Member

I suppose I could be really out of touch on this one, but to the best of my knowledge Americans don't have anything against Canadians. Sure there are a few Canadian jokes out there, but they're not mean-spirited and besides we've got jokes for everyone.

Maybe you're thinking of the French?

13. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

14. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

I know that I don't have anything against Canadians, and to the best of my knowledge, most Americans don't. I'm sure that there are Americans who don't like Canadians, but that's inevitable. I've only ever heard one Canadian joke, and it's bad. Who told you/where did you get the impression that all Americans hate Canadians?

15. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

16. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Canada gets ribbed by Americans. Just like the French get ribbed by the whole world. I guess it's cause, well, Canada is a country that most people forget is there. Apart from having great fishing, and Montreal being a great party town, there's not much else to it. They are a huge fuckload of land, but not much else.

17. TairNean

TairNean New Member

I personally like most Canadians I've talked to.

Part of it is ribbing, part of it is that many Americans don't seem to appreciate sarcasm. And all the Canadians I've met have been real good at sarcasm.

A lot of Canadians speak out against American policy. That also contributes as well. Most Canadians don't have guns tied to their phallus' as well, and aren't overly fond of guns. While there are exceptions, it's un-American to dislike guns, doncha know.

Plus, Canada is the place Americans who don't wish to be a party to the inhumanity of war, head to during draft-time.

It's more that Canadians, in general, aren't overly fond of Americans, boorish, arrogant, gun-happy louts that we are, than Americans disliking Canadians. But it works both ways, so that in turn, causes Americans to dislike Canadians. Then of course, there is the hockey-envy thing...

Then there's the French thing, lots of Canadians are or speak French....Americans don't like Frenchmen, because they speak out against American policy. The US doesn't run the world, and the French are aware of that, they make that opinion known, and criticize the US. The US doesn't like being told what to do, so they in turn, come down on the French. It's actually quite amusing, this 'my phallus is bigger than yours' game, and would be more so if human lives didn't often hang in the balance.

I've heard lots of Americans talk trash about Canadians, and vise-versa, but I don't think it's a deep-running hatred.

There's usually psychological reasons for everything. This is a beneath-the-surface opinion based on my experiences. But it is still just that: an opinion.

18. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

TairNean, you political mother fucker you. :smile: I bow down to you. I think you could turn a thread about inbreeding into politics and anti-American sentiment. Fuckin' liberal.

retard removes from his Bush/Cheney underwear clad phallus, a carefully selected weapon from his armory, a Smith & Wesson .357 magnum, and shoots TairNean in the head

Hey another reason people pick on Canadians is because what the fuck are they gonna do about it? The French either, for that matter? :razz:

Good God, Jarinor, I swear I'm sounding more and more like you every day. I seriously think it has something to do with the parting of my closest mate, Sheriff Fatman.

19. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Everyone's falling under my influence these days. That is good, for I am satisfied.

20. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

Fuck you, you fucking waste of fucking carbon and fucking every fucking thing else that fucking makes you up, you deadshit cock sucking mother fucker.

How was that, Jar? :)

For the severly slow, I'm just kidding.

Edit: Oooo goody, I'm an ornate flintlock! (Or maybe flintfuck)

Our Host!