Racist Slang

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rosenshyne, Apr 4, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

just curious. what derogatory terms do y'all have for other races?

2. Aries Shion

Aries Shion New Member

Niggers, Chombo => Black People
    Chino de tienda => Everyone Asian
    Cholo => Panamanian Indian descended people

3. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

Everyone= Ass Hole.

Unfortunately I'd call rosenshyne he queen b. of a-holes for starting this thread, but a: shes female, b: shes an ent, c: shes not that bad, d: I'm not sure why she decided to make this thread, so I just won't comment.

White people like me= Whitey McCracker, Casper, honky.

But nevertheless, why is this important Rosie? I'm disturbed and confused. Are you trying to find a suitable first word to teach your baby?

4. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Coons, Shadows, Spooks, Darkies, Blue-Gums = Black people

Sand Niggers, Dune Coons, Towel Heads, Diaper Heads, True-Believers = Arabs

Wetbacks, Ese's = Mexicans

Chinks, Slant-Eyes = Asians (Sideways refers to Asian pussy. "Dude, I got me some Sideways last night.")

Now, if someone could be so kind as to explain the whole "Kiwi" thing to me....

5. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

A Kiwi is a New Zealander... or more simply put, someone from New Zealand. Us aussie's have a love-hate relationship with them that's more then ricprocated ever since a certain incident with an underarm bowl during a cricket match.... actually it goes back further than that, but that really kicked it off.

6. Wolf

Wolf New Member

Kraut= German
    Chink= Chinese

7. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

Do I have the link for you, rosie.. http://www.rsdb.org

Every racial slur you ever wanted to know and more. :)

8. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

My favorites:
    Bacon Bit
    Cave Nigger
    Chigger
    Dried Shit
    Dubya
    Frozen Frog
    Niggabyte
    Spicet Fence
    Yellow Cab

9. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

sleek-

i asked about slurs because, really, anyone who's offended by a racial ephitat is a moron. i mean, if i can laugh at Polish jokes, if i don't care who calls me cracker and redneck, if i find it hilarious everytime someone asks me just how many of my cousins have married each other, why should a black person care if someone calls them nigger? after all, the more you react, the more power you give to the person who's insulting you. hell, on my wedding day my Daddy asked my husband "what's it feel like to marry into white trash?" you gotta have a sense of humor about these things...

10. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

Yeah, but if his dad had asked him what it felt like to marry into white trash don't you think you'd be a little pissed off at his dad?

I.E. if someone black bumped into me and I said "Watch it Pinky Palms" or "Whoah, watch it there, no need to hurry, KFC is open all day" I wouldn't expect anything less than an ass whooping.

Racial slurs are just about the stupidest way you can insult someone, people might joke about it, but very few of these terms started as jokes. I think people are justified in being offended by them, and the ignorance, and stupidity behind them.

11. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Yea Sleek, but if they're the stupidest things people can say why do you give a shit who says them? If I'm only proving my ignorance by calling some black guy a nigger, then who cares? I'ld just be making myself look stupid, why do you want to bother with my dumb ass?

It's just like the word fuck, if people took away it's negative connotation it wouldn't be such a horrible thing, and people wouldn't say it. I know when I was a kid the only reason I said fuck was to get a reaction, and that's the same reason people use slurs today.

12. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

surprisingly, his dad calls me white trash on a regular basis. he also calls me stupid, crazy, and a selfish lazy bitch. but then, his dad doesn't like me. so i ignore him, cuz he's a moron. see how easy it is?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fuck yeah. It's easy as hell to ignore racist comments. (Not meant to sound sarcastic.)

14. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

Hell yes! It sure is easy as a white person to ignore racist comments! EVERYTHING ABOUT MY RACE IS BETTER ANYWAYS!!!

Solaris, how would you react if someone called you a DIB? I know there are some other people around this forum who would be genuinly offended. I'm merely offended by the suggestion that race/appearance/skin color has anything to do with anything other than looks, or may be suggests something about that persons ethnic history.

I'm not saying its bad to joke about it every once in a while, but then again, its pretty stupid to aknowledge it.

Then again, whatever, call me french.

15. Aries Shion

Aries Shion New Member

Well I was called Jewish by Siggy. I had never been called something that displeased me as much.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What if he had called you a jewbag then? :lol:

17. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Gook - All asians
    Boong/Abbo/Abs - Aboriginals

Those are the more common ones, but you can also improvise something like "slanty-eyed yellow fuckface" and get the same effect.

18. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

Why? Because he mistakenly pegged you at the wrong religion? There's no need to get offended about that. I would be more offended if I were Jewish and somebody called me a jewbag or something.

19. Aries Shion

Aries Shion New Member

I think I said I have an enmity towards Jews. Mostly the ones in my country. I know its irrational, I know it won't bring anything good but bile and I know its not fair to the rest that don't live in my country but that's the way I feel.

20. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

and yet you bring it up here... *cough*troll*cough*

Our Host!