Introduction + questions :P

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Zamunda, Feb 16, 2009.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

My warhammar was pretty epic... oh, and Xiao... reflecting on it, I think I liked the story of MoB better, but the whole 'eat souls' thing got annoying for me, so I got the hack the sufficiently narfed it.

2. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

Actually, I quite liked the Soul Eater thing. Suddenly you had to actually plan fights instead of running in, all spells blazing...

I've also played it as a Bard/RDD, and while it was definitely harder than playing as a Monk, it was still damned fun. I'm planning a Divine Doom run next time - Me as Favoured Soul, Gann, Kaelyn and Okku.

3. Zamunda

Zamunda New Member

Can someone pls answer my questions? Also where can i see a list of the complete schematics? Or better see their images.

4. The_Bob

The_Bob Administrator Staff Member

Try the main site here ( http://www.terra-arcanum.com/ ), the last I looked the schematic and item database was still there. It that doesn't satisfy your curiosity, try gamebanshee or the arcanum strategy guide in the download section.

5. Zamunda

Zamunda New Member

Thanks The Bob, you helped a lot. I don't remember seeing a "Folding rifle", in the manual there's no picture of it? So basically the Warbringer and the Tesla rifle arr the strongest guns? I'm not sure if the Warbringer fires and does more damage than the Mechanized gun in long term.

6. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

The Warbringer is sweet, but make sure you've got plenty of ammo (or is it fuel? it's been a while since I went tech) on hand.

7. Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane Well-Known Member

In AWIP, the mechanized rifle is the best. In vanilla arcanum, the bullet cost for each attack was 6. Now, with rroyos mod, it's 2. The gun is fucking amazing.

8. Zamunda

Zamunda New Member

Wow haven't logged here in a while... I'm playing BG2 and i have some really strange problem... I have this dwarf from the Copper Coronet and i don't know what happened but when he's walking (alone) he can't light up the path in front of him. His range view is VERY limited. He really beat the shi. out of the enemies when i got him first, but now he's not that good. He doesn't have curses or other negative spells, i even when to temple and bought full restoration, but nothing changed... Could it be because of some quest, or because i haven't sold the book of Kaza (i think that was its name) yet?

P.S I hope this won't get deleted or if so let me know please...

9. Arkain

Arkain New Member

Gravedig, OT, shame on you, yadayada.

He's probably blind. Try Neutralize Poison, Heal, Cure Disease or some other method/spell capable of curing blindness. Alternatively kill + raise him. Or try CTRL+R if nothing else works, as it removes all effects.

10. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

*facedesk*
    Why would you ask a BG2 question in an Arcanum forum, even if this thread derailed into BG2 discussion.

11. Arkain

Arkain New Member

Well, from what I experienced some people tend to think that their single thread they created in a forum may serve as a general questions thread. So they open a thread about game X in a forum and then go on to ask questions about game Y (which often has no relation whatsoever to X) and/or maybe the newest fashion trends. Kinda annoying. And stupid. But that's how it is.

12. Zamunda

Zamunda New Member

Thanks Arkain. I guess BG2 system is kinda strange, i could never tell that my dwarf was blind ( blindness or whatever cursed i had didn't appear when i looked at character's profile). I tried restoring him, curing him... Then i leveled up with Jaheira and then used "Heal" on him and it worked! Still i can't decide if i like the combat system (the only serious rpg that i've played is Arcanum).

Our Host!