I'm back 2!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hel Khat, Aug 27, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Hel Khat

Hel Khat New Member

WOW is it fun to see you guys again after all this time! I see that Jarinor still has that ugly old man AV, Man is that old I remember when he first got it!! It's cool to see Milo and the sherif are still lurking around! Jeez it feels like I never left ! I thought somethings would have changed.... O wait the smily faces are on the side of the messages now! way cool much easier to use this way :puke:

Lots of fancy buttons up top too! I'll have to get to them later! So what's new guys? I just got Arcanum backout since there are no good new games out and i figured I'd look up the page and see if Arcanum 2 is on the board yet? Well is it????

2. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

How can you be back when you:

1) Only joined on 27 Aug 2002.
    2) Have only made 1 post.

Lurker? Or a previous account name that you forgot? Or someone else playing games?

3. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

I honestly have no idea who you are. Old member who forgot account, maybe, but it's also possible that you're just a lurker/newbie who's looked very carefully before writing...

*sigh* Let the guessing games and accusations begin again...

4. Hel Khat

Hel Khat New Member

old account name i can remember it but can U??? I intend to keep folks guessing (unless they get it right) or atleast long enough so peps will start liking me even more then I was liked b4 0:)

Hey is Feldon Kane still around? I miss him, he was almost as funny as fatman could be :lol:

5. Hel Khat

Hel Khat New Member

Nope i am legit and I promise to only speak the truth until the truth is revealed! I have to type some more to make sure this post is not too short. I remember last time peps got in trouble for posting junk just to get a higher ranking. Ring any bells yet??? :cool:_

6. Milo

Milo New Member

7. Hel Khat

Hel Khat New Member

Guess again

I am not him but you have the time frame right. He was just starting to fade out when I came along. He posted a lot and I thought he was cool but not as cool as I thought Mr nobodie was! I thought his name was to funny and I thought he was too cool, but not as cool as your old AV Milo remember a pic of a guy holding a gun, I think he was about to take aim with it..... :minigun:

8. DarkUnderlord

Eros Rex. He's the only other person to have ever used the word "peps". Well, except for one other person, but I doubt he's Arachnid Boy... Of course, if it is Eros Rex, it would make sense why he's using a new name. Considering Eros Rex was banned and all...

9. Milo

Milo New Member

I don't even remember that avatar. I could've sworn that this was my only one.

Do you really think it's Eros Rex? He was pretty pissed off when he left, I thought. I wasn't around much during that time, though.

10. carlstar

carlstar New Member

rex it is

I'm thinking rex to. He loved smiles.

11. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Huh. Not as much as friend_al though...no one has ever loved smilies more than him. Hmm...still trying to see who this Hel Khat person could be...

Seeing as Jinxed is back, let's get him to do an IP lookup! Oh, wait, Hel Khat hasn't apparently posted for ages before this...

Wait, I have fresh, new guesses! Skie88/Zen or that dude who's name began with an 'M' and I've forgotten now...used to have these two spheres with lightning going between them and his name written there as his sig...

Or are you Xanamonarac? I don't remember this guy at all, but he had 329 posts...Or Dakun?

Hell, I don't know...

12. DarkUnderlord

It should still show. Unless he's changed his IP Address. Which, if that's the case, could be another reason he's decided to return.

13. carlstar

carlstar New Member

chest hair

rex always hated your picture there jar. he's already gone on about he thinks the picture is creepy. "Hey Jarinor you Crazy Old Psychopath". from some thread
    Liking the bare chested avitar "Milo had the AV of a bare chested guy with a gun" Thats something rex would like.

14. Sheriff Fatman

Sheriff Fatman Active Member

Seems like Eros would be a good guess.

The time frame is about right, and I think he got moaned at for "Behold, a new lord walks amongst you" thread or something. He was one of the ones who said we'd be gone by this time, too.

Another reference I recognise, but can't be bothered to follow up is the thing about me and Milo being funny. I think it refers to a thread way back at the start of the year where people had to say who they thought the funniest user was. Milo won it, I think. If I recall correctly, he created loads of accounts and came on and praised his own sense of humour and dissed mine.¹

I'm not sure, though. Eros kind of disliked me towards the end, and Hel Khat seems pretty friendly towards me.

Anyway, if it IS Eros, I should probably take this opportunity to thank you for my sig. It's arose from a quote of yours where you said you were "Fed up of [me] and [my] all knowing ass" just before you got banned the second time.

¹Dramatization. May not have actually happened

15. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

No, you guys. It's Feldon Kane!!! Heya Feldon, how goes the sheep bangin?

16. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

Maybe it's Vlad? It would be nice to see him come back. The ISP change would make sense.

17. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

*looks expectantly at Hel Khat, hoping it's Vlad

Hey, it might be. Wasn't Vlad's full name Vlad the Imposter?

Hmmmmm....

18. Hel Khat

Hel Khat New Member

DarkUnderlord you are THE BOSS! You cut me to the Quick! I hardly knew you yet you knew me well! You are right and I am revealed!
    Yes it is I Eros Rex!!!! 0:)
    (a gasp from the crowd...)
    (Damn my love of saying the word "peps" Damn those adorable smilely faces that I can't seem to stop posting! :eek: )

I hope you guys are not disapointed to much. Excellent guesses all around you guys are GOOD no wonder this board is still here 3:)

Hey jinxed it's good to see you still around even if I am not the blood sucker that you thought I was!

Carlstar man can you pick up a clue! Milos old avatar and my "barechested" comment were the only clues that I left on purpose good looking out!

Wow I love this new Topic review thingy VERY handy!

Hey Fatman you're welcome I am both happy and shocked that you found me to be even remotely insipering :razz:

Sorry Retard that I am not Feldon Kane althoght I was kinda hoping he would still be around :-? But I am glad you are still hanging you crazy little retard you :cool:_

19. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

Ok, since the g4m3's 0v4, here is the million dollar question:
    Didn't you get banned?
    And like, twice?
    Not to be picking old scars or anything, I personally don't have anything against you, but forum rules, are forum rules, unless you have a good reason why you shouldn't get banned again that will happen. If you want to forget all that's happened before and promise to be a good boy no ban will take place. Of course, this is my perspective, how much messed up it may appear to you I can do no more or no less than state my facts.

So what will it be? Do you want to stay here and let bygones be bygones? Heh, sounds like some mexican sea food.

Pedro the mule boy: "may I have a bigonez pliz?"
    Waiter: "WTF?"

Ech, sorry guys for my act but I played a q3 klan war today and we won. :D

20. Hel Khat

Hel Khat New Member

I got banned once and I banned Myself the second time by purposfully making myself seem Evil (don't spell that backwards!!!!).

Um... not that I'm counting, but to answer your question why am I back???

1) Cause I LOVE these crazy Emoticons!!! :cyclops:

2) Cause I got a revolving IP and this was the only page that I was not able to pull up b4 SO I figured this would be the best one to checkout if my equipment worked (it does)

3) Cause I really had fun while I was here and I figured if that was so; I really couldn't have been THAT BAD for everyone to hate ME still.

4) Cause if you guys did still hate me I could always burn Hel Khat and come back as a total newbie work my way back to Lord or higher and then maybe tell who I was (but to do that I had to findout what typing habits I had that MIGHT give me away (evil laughter) )

5) Cause I enjoyed myself here and think that I could contribute something worth while but I would rather do it honestly then be deceptive about it.

6) read 1 through 5 and add that I actully missed you guys!

Plus it will be hella cool when X-men 2 comes out to invite all you guys over to the offical site where I co-moderate :eek:

(why do I love those damned smilies so much??? I can't post without them!!! I think I need thurapy....)

So I will be good (but I'll tell you now that when I'm bad I'm better :evil: MUCH better...)

Our Host!