New Profile Posts

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Don Santiago de Quixos
    Don Santiago de Quixos FilthyJack
    FilthyJack,

I realize that you posted about the auto levelling of followers a year ago. My apologies for bothering you. Regarding your Arcanum Community Mods. What order would you recommend for the installation of Arcanum?

Vanilla Game
    Official Patch
    Drog's UAP

Then your mod?

What about Extra Animations? The fix for thst? The HQ Maps, HQ music, NoNoise, and level cap remover?

Thank you,

DSDQ
  2. renegade
    renegade
    QUACK QUACK
  3. on1ondevelopment
    on1ondevelopment
    I hereby declare war upon any and all creatures with two legs, a plethora of feathers and an obnoxious attitude!
  4. Philes
    Philes
    Random musings.
  5. ytzk
    ytzk
    What's this box for?
  6. on1ondevelopment
    on1ondevelopment
    ...and I've yet to get my revenge on that chicken which killed me.
    1. papa_dog_1999 likes this.
  7. papa_dog_1999
    papa_dog_1999
    The lack of caring about continuity by Hanna-Barbera is staggering. Why, Wilma's maiden name is enough to keep me up at night.
  8. Jumbletuff
    Jumbletuff Dark Elf
    Afternoon! I'm not sure if you're the person I need to mention this to, but I was trying to download some content (mods, patches, etc) for Arcanum and I kept getting a bad link. Is this related to the forum migration?
  9. on1ondevelopment
    on1ondevelopment
    I've played all manner of different characters in Arcanum, but I've never tried an auto-leveling scheme once.
  10. papa_dog_1999
    papa_dog_1999
    So far my shootist has shot himself in the arm, the leg, and the face all by level 4. I may need to put another point into firearms.
  11. Grossenschwamm
    Grossenschwamm
    I'm a genius, if we agree to change the definition of "genius" to "a guy with four ferrets who cleans up small turds every day."
  12. on1ondevelopment
    on1ondevelopment
    By the gods! I cannot believe that the Living One has been reincarnated, in the body of an imbecile!... Then let's use Disintegrate!
  13. papa_dog_1999
    papa_dog_1999
    Just found the 'quick navigation menu' thing. Pretty impressive, this new magic. I think I'll slaughter a chicken later to keep it happy.
    1. on1ondevelopment
      on1ondevelopment
      I once got killed by a chicken. I made a classic "Harm-spammer" mage and attacked some creatures in Shrouded Hills, then I ran out of Fatigue. The chicken kicked me to death while I was lying on the ground.
      May 16, 2015
    2. papa_dog_1999
      papa_dog_1999
      I think that is on of the most ignoble yet awesome ways to die I've heard of.
      May 17, 2015
  14. Jojobobo
    Jojobobo
    ...and I've had to make these messages in a format that comes across as disconcerting chronologically.
  15. Jojobobo
    Jojobobo
    I "commented" on Papa Dog's status expecting it to show up here, but it didn't. Now that message was irrelevant (maybe slightly creepy)
  16. papa_dog_1999
    1. Jojobobo
      Jojobobo
      I am suitably intrigued, firstly about the status and then about this "comment on status" option I'm using now. "a" what?
      May 4, 2015
    2. papa_dog_1999
      papa_dog_1999
      Heh. It was just an error. I didn't even realize it was there until you replied to it.
      May 4, 2015
  17. papa_dog_1999
    papa_dog_1999
    wonders if anyone still plays CN
    1. wobbler
      wobbler
      I stopped years ago, around when TA CN fell off. Joined Rosular Nation but then realised I wasn't that interested in it.
      Apr 18, 2015
    2. papa_dog_1999
      papa_dog_1999
      I thought as much. I haven't played in years also. Was just wonder if there was a remnant still about. It was fun when HoL moved as a whole to attack somebody.
      Apr 18, 2015
  18. on1ondevelopment
    on1ondevelopment
    Doing some more Arcanum models in 3D... Got the Molotov Cocktail and the Fine Steel Dagger done. Perfect weapons for a visit to Tarant!
  19. on1ondevelopment
    on1ondevelopment
    Powergaming in Arcanum? Exterminate ALL NPCs.
  20. Jwrac
    Jwrac
    Human Male (85: Amiable)
Our Host!