Conjured Spirit conversations

Discussion in 'Arcanum Discussion' started by Difference Engine, May 11, 2011.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Difference Engine

Difference Engine New Member

Has anyone put together a list of NPC's that will have a conversation with you when you Conjure Spirit on them? The ones I know off the top are Myrhh, Loghaire, Raven, Ranver. I'm guessing it would be all the characters that are involved in the completion of the main quest but sometimes Arcanum has holes you can fall through, just wanna make sure I don't, in a fit of evil role playing, break a game.

2. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Moved this because it contains spoilers.

Alriight, in before Muro:

Ristezze or however he spells it.

Whytechurch murder victims.

Gilbert Bates

Probably a lot more.

3. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

I only ever knew about the guy at the crash site and the elf in the tree place. Makes the spell a lot more interesting.

4. Muro

Muro Well-Known Member

Other than those already mentioned, Wrath and M'in Gorad (mentioning both since I'm not 100% sure which one was Zanza referring to), Professor James at the Elven Ruins and Gaylin come to mind.

More of one-liners added for flavour than conversations, but some followers have unique responses when having their spirits conjured as well, Virgil, Magnus, Chukka and Torian Kel being the ones I recall.

Similarly, Pelonious Schuyler's gives a unique response when having his soul conjured, though the full conversation is triggered by sealing the deal with his sons rather than casting the spell yourself.

Our Host!