A script pack that includes core files that a modder can drag and drop into their mod, associate the appropriate script numbers, and instantly have a dynamic game world w/NPCs and dialog.
On Hold ; Banging head on desk to fracture skull due to attempts at debugging Arcanum script engine.
(Percentage Completed Of Planned)
Diag/Text Writing: 1%
Feature Research: 8%
Extract to (Arcanum\modules\)
Optional Files Description:
- http://duguayster.com/sites/hosting/ras ... -25-00.jpg
- http://duguayster.com/sites/hosting/ras ... -39-89.jpg
- http://duguayster.com/sites/hosting/ras ... -59-32.jpg
- http://duguayster.com/sites/hosting/ras ... -39-79.jpg
- http://duguayster.com/sites/hosting/ras ... ForAll.jpg
- NPC Fidget: Adds in fidgeting to NPCs/animals. Not all bugs are worked out. Thanks to Muro for helping to test. Link: http://www.terra-arcanum.com/phpBB/view ... 441#229441
- Toggleable Lights: Turn lights on/off. Link: http://www.terra-arcanum.com/phpBB/view ... hp?t=16814
- Basic dynamic dialog: Simple script that demonstraits the full range of dynamic actions that alter NPC relationships or allow for actions, such as gift giving or insulting or persuasion or seduction etc.
- Vehicles: Basic vehicle script that allows players to get in and drive around, get out, or to ride in an NPC vehicle. Allow for NPCs to use vehicles to get from point A to point B.
- Waypointing: A generic script that handles *all* requests for waypointing information and direction for NPCs/vehicles.
- Sleeping in Multiplayer: Allows for players to sleep in beds in MP.
- Basic NPC Schedueling Based On Needs/Wants/Desires: Makes NPCs randomly choose to fill a need, search for a list of locations, and then handle the movement to get to the location to use the items/perform the appropriate actions to fill that need. Hunger, shopping, sleep, socialization, etc.