[Search] [FAQ] [Register] [Login] [Usergroups] [Members] [Rules]
[Terra Arcanum] [Forums] [Gallery] [Downloads] [Troikapedia] [Arcanum Wikia] [Troika Games]
 
Support Terra
Arcanum:
Good Old Games
 
 


Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:27 am Post subject: 
 
No Hole is Sacred
No Hole is Sacred

Joined: Apr 20, 2009
Posts: 2929
I managed to resist and wrote another 100 words on my current essay, was so tempting though, glad you beat me to it.

_________________
ytzk wrote:
As long as monkeys are stealing cocktails and getting drunk somewhere, Zanza will always be with us.


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:57 am Post subject: 
 
Nemesis of the Ancients
Nemesis of the Ancients

Joined: Jan 28, 2005
Posts: 3960
Location: Sittin on my Back Porch, Playin' Poker with Cthulhu
I'm laughing so damn hard right now. Thank you gents. :D

_________________
Image
Dark Elf wrote:
Racist, sexist, pessimist, chauvinist, misogynist... heck, I'm just ist.

Jungle Japes wrote:
And I say you sound like an idiot, not because you disagree, but because your arguments are stupid.


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:24 am Post subject: 
 
Mummy's Little Hellhound
Mummy's Little Hellhound

Joined: Aug 14, 2008
Posts: 1325
Location: hiding Xiao's peanut butter. It gets him in too much trouble..
Save it.
If she ever gets a custom avvy. That should be it.

_________________
"There comes a time when you look into the mirror, and you realize that what you see is all that you will ever be.
Then you accept it, or you kill yourself.
Or you stop looking into mirrors."
--Londo Mollari


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:28 am Post subject: 
 
Mutant Patron of Deviation
Mutant Patron of Deviation

Joined: May 22, 2007
Posts: 4149
Location: Under my most exquisite hat
Just keep in mind that when it's reduced to avatar size, it looks like a turd with eyes. On a plate.

_________________
They used to serve eels here, boy. Do you like eels?
Image


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:25 am Post subject: 
 
Safeguard of the Wild
User avatar

Joined: Feb 28, 2009
Posts: 1372
Location: Sweden, sadly.
I'm not a turd, and my eyes aren't blue. AND I'M NOT A PLATE OF MEATBALLS EITHER! Jesus...

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:02 am Post subject: 
 
Obey your Master
Obey your Master

Joined: Feb 6, 2002
Posts: 10012
Location: Lady Gaga's rear window
It's exceedingly rare for people to have blue hair as well, but that doesn't keep it from happening in anime all the time.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:29 am Post subject: 
 
Nemesis of the Ancients
Nemesis of the Ancients

Joined: Jan 28, 2005
Posts: 3960
Location: Sittin on my Back Porch, Playin' Poker with Cthulhu
True. Btw, how accurate do you fellows think this is?

Salv's Explanation wrote:
nocturnal emissions is something that happens to guys when they're sleeping, usually around the early stages of puberty, and it's them leaking semen in their sleep. Given that one must usually inform parents of such events for assistance with sheet-cleaning, it's a chief cause of sticky situations.


also, is my pun to subtle?

_________________
Image
Dark Elf wrote:
Racist, sexist, pessimist, chauvinist, misogynist... heck, I'm just ist.

Jungle Japes wrote:
And I say you sound like an idiot, not because you disagree, but because your arguments are stupid.


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:36 am Post subject: 
 
10th level Paladin
User avatar

Joined: Dec 30, 2007
Posts: 2543
Location: Fryslan
Philes wrote:
Actually Arthgon, your current selection of no avatar at all fits your personality pretty well.


So, you mean that I do not have any personality that fits these kinds of avatars?

_________________
Ash: [talking to mirror] I'm fine... I'm fine...
[Mirror Ash jumps out of the mirror and grabs Ash]
Mirror Ash: I don't think so. We just cut up our girlfriend with a chainsaw. Does that sound "fine"?


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:37 am Post subject: 
 
Safeguard of the Wild
User avatar

Joined: Feb 28, 2009
Posts: 1372
Location: Sweden, sadly.
Sulik!

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:45 am Post subject: 
 
10th level Paladin
User avatar

Joined: Dec 30, 2007
Posts: 2543
Location: Fryslan
Yuki, could you explain why you have chosen Sulik?

_________________
Ash: [talking to mirror] I'm fine... I'm fine...
[Mirror Ash jumps out of the mirror and grabs Ash]
Mirror Ash: I don't think so. We just cut up our girlfriend with a chainsaw. Does that sound "fine"?


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:51 am Post subject: 
 
Safeguard of the Wild
User avatar

Joined: Feb 28, 2009
Posts: 1372
Location: Sweden, sadly.
Because I keep thinking of you as a troll from the Warcraft universe.

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:00 pm Post subject: 
 
10th level Paladin
User avatar

Joined: Dec 30, 2007
Posts: 2543
Location: Fryslan
Yuki wrote:
Because I keep thinking of you as a troll from the Warcraft universe.


So that means that I have cruelty and dark mysticism in common with the trolls from the Warcraft Universe? Oh well.

_________________
Ash: [talking to mirror] I'm fine... I'm fine...
[Mirror Ash jumps out of the mirror and grabs Ash]
Mirror Ash: I don't think so. We just cut up our girlfriend with a chainsaw. Does that sound "fine"?


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:38 pm Post subject: 
 
Mutant Patron of Deviation
Mutant Patron of Deviation

Joined: May 22, 2007
Posts: 4149
Location: Under my most exquisite hat
Yuki wrote:
Because I keep thinking of you as a troll from the Warcraft universe.

Doesn't Harry or Marcus fit that description better than Sulik? Well at least for looks.

Yuki wrote:
I'm not a turd, and my eyes aren't blue. AND I'M NOT A PLATE OF MEATBALLS EITHER! Jesus...

You seem to have no problem with having the swedish flag hammered into your skull, though.

Yuki wrote:
my eyes aren't blue

That, ma'am, is your last problem. You want eyes? We've got eyes!
We have brown eyes, we have green eyes, we have grey eyes! That's nothing, we have albino eyes, we have french eyes, hell, we even have motherfucking Darth Maul eyes! You want it, you name it, you get it! We're not on the open market for 20 years for nothing!

_________________
They used to serve eels here, boy. Do you like eels?
Image


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:44 pm Post subject: 
 
Safeguard of the Wild
User avatar

Joined: Feb 28, 2009
Posts: 1372
Location: Sweden, sadly.
Muro Lightning wrote:
That, ma'am, is your last problem. You want eyes? We've got eyes!
We have brown eyes, we have green eyes, we have grey eyes! That's nothing, we have albino eyes, we have french eyes, hell, we even have motherfucking Darth Maul eyes! You want it, you name it, you get it! We're not on the open market for 20 years for nothing!


Thanks for the laughs. That's really sweet. My eyes are brown. But I do have a pair of green contacts. :lol:

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:49 pm Post subject: 
 
Obey your Master
Obey your Master

Joined: Feb 6, 2002
Posts: 10012
Location: Lady Gaga's rear window
Yuki wrote:
Thanks for the laughs. That's really sweet. My eyes are brown. But I do have a pair of green contacts. :lol:


Holy fucking shit, are you telling me you've seen THIS?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:56 pm Post subject: 
 
Safeguard of the Wild
User avatar

Joined: Feb 28, 2009
Posts: 1372
Location: Sweden, sadly.
Holy fucking shit, are you telling me YOU'VE seen that!?

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:00 pm Post subject: 
 
Obey your Master
Obey your Master

Joined: Feb 6, 2002
Posts: 10012
Location: Lady Gaga's rear window
I was born during the eighties, what more can I say?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:09 pm Post subject: 
 
No Hole is Sacred
No Hole is Sacred

Joined: Apr 20, 2009
Posts: 2929
I have the DVD sitting under my bed, my room mates think I'm crazy every time I suggest we watch it. One of the greatest movies of all time.

_________________
ytzk wrote:
As long as monkeys are stealing cocktails and getting drunk somewhere, Zanza will always be with us.


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:12 pm Post subject: 
 
Obey your Master
Obey your Master

Joined: Feb 6, 2002
Posts: 10012
Location: Lady Gaga's rear window
The reason why I brought it up is because I recall that the wizard needed to bang an asian chick with green eyes. Heck, I almost feel sorry for myself.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:55 pm Post subject: 
 
Nemesis of the Ancients
Nemesis of the Ancients

Joined: Jan 28, 2005
Posts: 3960
Location: Sittin on my Back Porch, Playin' Poker with Cthulhu
I've seen that... but, well, it's been ages.
*wanders off to add it to his netflix list*

_________________
Image
Dark Elf wrote:
Racist, sexist, pessimist, chauvinist, misogynist... heck, I'm just ist.

Jungle Japes wrote:
And I say you sound like an idiot, not because you disagree, but because your arguments are stupid.


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:10 pm Post subject: 
 
Póg Mo Thóin
Póg Mo Thóin

Joined: Oct 11, 2005
Posts: 3691
Location: A wee cottage just north of Roseborough
Okay, I NEED to see this film. Because dude, seriously, Holy Mother of FUCK YES. That's the kind of fucked-up shit I'm talkin' about!

_________________
"Writer's block: it affects the best of us, and doesn't affect the worst of us enough."
~ Kitty, ImpishIdea

Currently surviving on caffiene, microwave dinners and requests for porn from certain fandoms. Guess the fandoms, win some porn!

Nice Girls Don't Scream Orcish Battlecries. (Thank God I'm Not A Nice Girl.)


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:59 am Post subject: 
 
Safeguard of the Wild
User avatar

Joined: Feb 28, 2009
Posts: 1372
Location: Sweden, sadly.
It is actually a good film. :lol:

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:40 am Post subject: 
 
10th level Paladin
User avatar

Joined: Dec 30, 2007
Posts: 2543
Location: Fryslan
Xiao_Caity wrote:
Okay, I NEED to see this film. Because dude, seriously, Holy Mother of FUCK YES. That's the kind of fucked-up shit I'm talkin' about!


You really should see this movie is indeed very good, it has action, humor, and looks very good as well.


Muro Lightning wrote:
Yuki wrote:
Because I keep thinking of you as a troll from the Warcraft universe.

Doesn't Harry or Marcus fit that description better than Sulik? Well at least for looks.


I still kind of wondering, which of the personality I have in common with them, because Yuki did not make herself very clear about this. These creatures are cruel, barbarious, devoting dark mysticism, and superstitious.

_________________
Ash: [talking to mirror] I'm fine... I'm fine...
[Mirror Ash jumps out of the mirror and grabs Ash]
Mirror Ash: I don't think so. We just cut up our girlfriend with a chainsaw. Does that sound "fine"?


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:04 pm Post subject: 
 
Safeguard of the Wild
User avatar

Joined: Feb 28, 2009
Posts: 1372
Location: Sweden, sadly.
I happen to imagine everything you say in a Jamaican accent.

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:08 pm Post subject: 
 
Mutant Patron of Deviation
Mutant Patron of Deviation

Joined: May 22, 2007
Posts: 4149
Location: Under my most exquisite hat
Arthgon wrote:
I still kind of wondering, which of the personality I have in common with them, because Yuki did not make herself very clear about this. These creatures are cruel, barbarious, devoting dark mysticism, and superstitious.

That's gonna bit kinda tough with Arcanum talking heads, since propably no one matches that 100%. For example, Morpheus is cruel and barberious in a way, yet he isn't supersticious, it's all business for him. On the other hand Hakunin and Sulik are very superstitious, yet not too cruel/barberic. Well, Sulik surely appreciates some bloodshed, so does his grampa... Hm, and there's that "spirits of anger and chaos" thing... OK, Sulik seems to fit your Warcraft troll description.
Yuki wrote:
I happen to imagine everything you say in a Jamaican accent.

I going to have to try that out.

_________________
They used to serve eels here, boy. Do you like eels?
Image


Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group