Tarant's underground of thiefs

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Harlequin Fetus, Feb 10, 2013.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Harlequin Fetus

Harlequin Fetus New Member

Hello, I was pleasantly surprised that such not well known and old game still has some fan following.

Im on my 12th playthrough of arcanum, first time with zero persuasion though. I have killed Lokan the Witless (leader of shrouder hills thiefs hogging the bridge) and i can't seem to join thiefs underground in Tarant.

Guy near the lady that gives the quest to rob elven cemetery have no dialogue options concerning the underground, neither does leader or fence.

Can I do anything to joing the underground except loading a save from before killing that witless bastard?

2. Jojobobo

Jojobobo Well-Known Member

If you rob the elven funerary stone for Ms Pettibone you can then talk to one of the fences and they'll direct you to Mr Mynor for work. I don't know if there's any other quests that let you join them, but that's the one that springs to mind.

3. Muro

Muro Well-Known Member

Deliciously creepy username, good sir.

Another way to make members of the Underground tell you about it is handing over Bates' journal to Appleby.

4. Harlequin Fetus

Harlequin Fetus New Member

Damn, after over 10 years this game can still surprise me, thanks for help gentlemen! Now I can turn in all this junk (except jewel of hebe that is, made Virgil murder that panarii monk and destroy the chest with his bare hands) for oh so delicious experience.

Our Host!