Wsup with the anciend shipwreck?....

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Akela, Sep 14, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Akela

Akela New Member

Well,I found the place on the far east and...nothing there! Only a few skeletons during night time . Am I missing something?

2. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

3. Aldin

Aldin New Member

not sure if there is some "grand purpose" to this one. a couple of the skeletons have nice magic equipment...
    ~Aldin

4. Beelzebubba

Beelzebubba New Member

Ancient Shipwreck...

Can't remember where he's located, but there is an NPC that asks you to bring him information if you ever come across any ancient relics. I think he's in Roseborough, problem is, I had already been to the Ancient shipwreck and picked all the stuff up and sold or got rid of it, so I didn't have anything to show him. Maybe if you bring him an Ancient Relic, he'll reward you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Beelzebubba on 2001-09-15 02:50 ]</font>

5. alacantra

alacantra New Member

I think this is a different quest you are talking about, because there is a shipwreck on the Isle of Despair, which has ancient relics on it.

The weird boat in question is the one just north of Ashbury. Went there. Killed skeletons. Picked up equipment and left. Thought there would be more there.

Our Host!