Where's my medical arachnid?

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Spazweez, Dec 13, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Spazweez

Spazweez New Member

Don't much care right now how well (or even if) the darn thing works. What I need to know (and what I can't seem to find searching through the topics) is why Hieronymous Maxim promised me a medical arachnid for delivering proof of his flying machines... and then reneged on the deal?

I got kicked some XP for fulfilling the quest and he'll be more than happy to train me as a repair master if I get my skill points up, but no mention whatsoever of the med arachnid he promised. Is that any way to treat a fellow technologist? Sheesh...

Anyone got a line on this? Thanks in advance. :smile:

2. Feldon Kane

Feldon Kane New Member

So there's no 1,000 LB chunk in anyone's inventory? And it isn't in one of your hot key slots?

3. Mael

Mael New Member

that probably happened check if your inventory free space is large enough if not it probably put on the floor and one of your followers picked it up or maxim did you can use pickpocket to check if maxim still has it

4. Spazweez

Spazweez New Member

Nah, nobody is carrying it. Checking my and party's inventory, hot keys and the ground has become SOP for me in these situations.

I'll take a gander at Maxim to see if he's got it. One thing to note, though, is that upon completing the quest I didn't even get any sort of dialog cue that he'd given me the arachnid (or anything, for that matter). The subject just didn't come up in any way (nor could I bring it up). Ah well, I guess I'll just have to pick Maxim up by his ankles and shake him until something falls out.

Thanks for the tips. :smile:

Our Host!