where is the void

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by melvon, Jun 23, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. melvon

melvon New Member

i need help finding the void befor im supposed to find it

2. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

Hi, welcome aboard.

When it is time to leave for the Void, go to the Ring of Brogadar (or however it is spelled) in Rosebourgh & a friend will send you there. If it is not yet time, well the Void, like so many other things in this game, can be forced.

Ask Vergil "what should we be dooing now?". Then do it. If you are still stuck, or want to get there early, I, or someone else faster than I, will be glad to help.

3. masterofthelostcollege

masterofthelostcollege New Member

i need help finding the void befor im supposed to find it

The Void can't exactly be 'found' - as you would have found out from various dialogue with Panarii priests, the Void is a separate plane of existence from Arcanum. To get into the Void you must be banished, and there are several ways of doing this:

I. After talking with Nasrudin and retrieved the Vendigroth Device, meet up with him at the Ring of Brodgar (a bit north of Roseborough) and he will banish you. If you're having trouble in finding the ring go to the headmaster's tower in Tulla and use his portal.

II. If you are a Dark Elf follower (you can ask M'in Gorad to become one IF at the time you meet here you have an alignment of at least -40) you won't be able to enter Tulla but you can find out about the location of the Vendigroth Ruins from the Dark Elf Camp K'an H'ua (Dark Elf Panarii High Priest) tells you about. Once you have retrieved the Device, go and meet up with Kan Hua at the Ring of Brodgar and give him the Device. He will then banish you.

III. Kill either Nasrudin (if you're following the Good Path) or KanHua (if you're follwing the Evil Path) to force entry to the Void.

Our Host!