What to do with iron key?

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Crooked, Nov 29, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Crooked

Crooked New Member

I used the glass key to get into the Iron Clan's secret hideout, found the heartstone and made the iron key with it. Now what the hell am I supposed to do with the iron key?

Freakin' dwarves, before I finish the game I'm gonna go back and kill every last one of em (including Magnus, who I still play with)

2. Demen

Demen New Member

The key?

Have you opend the containers in the iron clan cave? well then you have already used it! (inside ull find the armour,hammer, and the quest item)

3. Criton

Criton New Member

IU keep hearing about this Iron Clan thing. What the heck is the quest? Is it one gained from the Wheel Clan?

4. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

5. flamethrower

flamethrower New Member

use iron key to open the iron chest in Tarant Museum.

6. nicebrain

nicebrain New Member

I been inside the iron clan but where is the heartstone ?

7. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

how could you have been in the iron clan if making the key to go inside it requires a heartstone which, you don't know where it is!?
    as to your question it's in the bedokeen viallge, you need to search the map, it's always lying somewhere on the ground.

8. Criton

Criton New Member

On that note, can you complete the gos quest and the Iron Clan, or do you have to do one or the other due to one heart stone?

9. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

they randomly respawn everytime you visit the village. Actually they are even worth a couple of coins.

10. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

You don't need to go to The Place of Lost Voices before going to the Iron Clan. You just need to obtain the key off widow Misk in an "alternative" manner. Just grab the glass key whichever way you prefer, and off you go.

I have returned to the Hints'n'Strategies (at least temporarily, my true home is General Discussion, which I never used to visit...)

11. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

Jarinor, the widow misk does not have the key, she has the book of durins truth. which gives you the location of the ironclan. A guy in the wheel clan gives you a schematic how to make the key which opens the door. It requires the glass key from the panarii temple and a heartstone.

12. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Whoops...I meant the key to the display case, which has the Book of Durin's Truth, which has the location of the Iron Clan. There, better now :smile:.

Our Host!