Two questions about location...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WhyteTyger, Sep 17, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. WhyteTyger

WhyteTyger New Member

First one is about K'na Tha. I know the location (W and S number), but it doesn't show up when I travel there. I've heard people got it marked on their map by Clarissa (or whatever her name was), but she never did such for me. Any other clue what I might be able to do? It sucks cause this was my primary skill and I couldn't master it...

And my second skill I used a lot but couldn't master: Persuasion. Where the hell is City Hall in Tarant? Willloughsby told me to meet him there, but I don't know where it is. I checked a lot of buildings, thinking it might be unmarked, but no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you,

Kevin
    a.k.a. C'ylie Auroramane

2. villageidiot

villageidiot New Member

Some places don't show up until you have them marked on your map or until the plot progresses.

As for city hall, it is just north of the Bates manor. The place with water department guy in it. There is an office marked 'Willoughby' He and a half-ogre are inside.

3. WhyteTyger

WhyteTyger New Member

That the one with the Hall of Records place? I'm gonna feel kind of silly if it is...

Our Host!