Two huge problems with Kalthorn glasses - the dwarf on

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by oldlamer, Sep 9, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. oldlamer

oldlamer New Member

Isle of Despair does not have a pair--someone said he did. And when I go back to the Asbury wharf and the spectacle maker explains what he needs-no problem- BUT my character won't pay the 1000 coins. He just wants to leave-- The wheel clan location is on the map but the door won't open or get blown open. What to do?

2. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

you NEED them to see a secret passage into the clan. The dwarf that you had to in the pits to see has them with enough persuasion he can give you them, or even join you. If you can't load then the only way is to pay the 1000 coins and provide the asshole with the crystal. also the dwarf doesn't have them in his inventory he is wearing them.

3. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

Well, getting back to the Isle of Despair seems to be impossible as oldlamer said he went back to Ashbury.

4. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

yeah but he can LOAD?? maybe possibly... maybe not.. notin changes the resolution to de problem right?

5. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

A lot of people getting this problem. It'll be too hard to re-load and then replay it when the last quest you took was the one at P Schulyer & Sons (hope I spelled it right).

6. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

haha! That's right!!!
    good that I'm a Fallout veteran. The only time that saving did not work is when They turned of the electricity while I was saving, the effect is not hard to imagine :smile:

7. alacantra

alacantra New Member

When on the Isle of Despair pickpocket the leader (Thorvald??). He has a key for his chest. In there is a schematic for making the glasses plus some other stuff.

8. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

Not if you can't go back there.

Our Host!