Trade Window Issue

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by methodical, Sep 26, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. methodical

methodical New Member

Okay, I've thoroughly stumped the brilliant techs at Sierra with this bug (to the point where they had told me to send them the game back for a refund). Whenever I am in the trading window (i.e. with a vendor or with a party member) I can not access the items in their inventory when they are below the original viewable window. I can scroll down using the scroll bar but as soon as I move the mouse the window shoots back up to the top. If I time it correctly, I can catch an item but I do not have any information about that item. I am running an 1Ghz Athlon, 256 MB SDR, Creative Labs GeForce 2MX, Guillemot Muse Sound, and Win 98 SE. I have tried adjusting the resolution, re-installing the mouse drivers, re-installing the game, repairing the game, re-installing the patch, re-installing my mouse drivers, etc. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

P.S. I had this same problem when I played the demo prior to purchasing the game. The demo had been completely uninstalled prior to loading the full version.

2. Ioo

Ioo New Member

hmm, do u let go of the mouse button after you move the mouse off the bar?.. also mousewheel should work

Our Host!