Thayne Ironheart won't wake up!

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Wasteland Knight, Nov 23, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Wasteland Knight

Wasteland Knight New Member

Ok, I need some help here. I'm at the Wheel Clan and I've successfully recovered Thayne Ironheart's family heirloom. When I returned to his room to give it to him, he was still asleep in his bed even though game time was midafternoon!

So I waited an hour; no luck, he was still in bed. So I passed the rest of the day an hour at a time, hoping he would get out of bed. Nope. I passed two entire game days an hour at a time to try and talk to him. No luck.

I left the Wheel Clan, did some more quests, and still Thayne is lying in bed. Can anyone tell me what's going on here? How do I "wake up" an NPC? This is driving me crazy since I want to finish the quest.

WK

2. Feldon Kane

Feldon Kane New Member

Do you mean the train from the Dredge? That goes to Vegard Moltenflow. But I, too, have had problems with Thrayne sleeping the day away. His quest is to find his brother. Make sure Thrayne actually entrusts you with the quest before you find his brother, or it'll really BUG you.

3. Wasteland Knight

Wasteland Knight New Member

Guess I was a little confused - thanks for the clarification Feldon :smile: BTW I do have the quest from Thayne for his brother, so no problem there.

WK

4. elrat

elrat New Member

the guy that is sleeping will give you a quest to go to the other clan and deliver a message to his brother...

normally he is asleep...but for him to be awake and to get his quest you need a high level of persuasion...i think 3-4 points... :smile:

5. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

There's a guy in the Dernholm barracks who is always asleep...top left corner I believe. Never moves.

6. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

thats what I call Rip Van Vinckle!! or whatever his name was! :lol:

7. Feldon Kane

Feldon Kane New Member

Maybe he's dead. try the old camp trick with warm water on him.

Our Host!