Strange... Torian Kel Attacks me

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Durin, Sep 18, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Durin

Durin New Member

When I'm in the dungeon where the Crumbling Skeleton is (Skeleton form of Torian Kel), I get attacked by the skeleton which is supposed to be Torian Kel. I have no piece of equipment that gives me negative responses from others.

Bug or just screwed? I'm using the retail version not the patched one.

2. daleca

daleca New Member

Could be your alignment

My character has a very good alignment and he won't join me because i'm righteous. My guess is be evil and he'll join you.

3. Section8

Section8 New Member

I'm pretty sure it's an alignment thing. First time around I recruited him, right until endgame, but this time as a good character I couldn't even talk to the man.

4. tarin

tarin New Member

are your sure that you dont have attacked him before ? he is in a special room
    you have to ressurect him with the dragon blood
    with high charisma he will join you when your alginment is under 20 with low charisma your alignment have to be under 15
    he will leave you when you alignment is too high (whith higher charisma he will tolerate a better alginment when your charisma reaches 20 he will never leave you but with a good alignment he will disagree to join you again after waiting)

he s a really strong mellee fighter and quit usefull
    (around 175 life/energy dex,str,wp, 18-20 with lev 42 )

5. BlueDEvil

BlueDEvil New Member

If you do the quest that require you to steal the Idol of Kree, then all barbarians in Arcanum will be after your neck. You also won't be able to help the girl on Isle of Despair because you have to wipe out the woman colony.

Our Host!