Strange coordinates in Roseborough, anybody solve it ?

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Arij, Sep 14, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Arij

Arij New Member

Strange coordinates on stone before Roseborough Inn - does anyone solve this riddle ?

2. SirCarcass

SirCarcass New Member

Stone (Semi-Spoiler)

The writing on the lid of Nasrudin's sarcophagus leaves a hint. I believe it said, "Opposite Truth", and had a picture of a ring. That ring represents the Ring of Brodar, in Roseborough. The stone in front of the Inn was taken from the Ring. Basically, Opposite Truth means you need to do the exact opposite of what those directions say, i.e. NW=SE, SW=NE, etc. Start in the ring and follow those directions. You should see small wheels embedded in the ground here and there to help you on your way. Eventually, it will lead you to the Cave of Mannox, which holds his journal and sword, which are part of the main story.

3. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

It is? Never found nor solve the puzzle but I was able to finish it. Thanks for the info, Sir Caracass. :smile:

4. SirCarcass

SirCarcass New Member

Ring

Yeah, now that I think about it, that's what you have to do to finish the Iron Clan quest, but not necessarily the main quest. It does, however, shed a little more light on the whole Mannox/Nasrudin thing. If you give Alexander Mannox's sword, he says something about setting things right, and looking at the high priest's quarters. Also, giving Mannox's journal to Hadrian let's you get the glass key to the Iron Clan cave, Kraka-tur's eye, and Mannox's finger.

5. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

6. SirCarcass

SirCarcass New Member

Eye and Finger

Giving him his eye is one of the ways to get him to join you in the Void before Khergan. The finger is made into a necklace which was pretty darn good, if I remember correctly. Don't remember exactly what it does, though.

7. darkbaz

darkbaz New Member

I got to a large wheel and then it asks for a password - anyone work out what this is?

8. tarin

tarin New Member

the password is truth one of the guy s in the panari temple in caladon tell it to you after you was in grave i think one on the left side who s studying the archeon

Our Host!