Sebastion and guns??

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by llou, Feb 22, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. llou

llou New Member

Why is it that I can't get Sebastion to use any guns??I've tried pistols and rifles...what gives?--he has plenty of firearm skill---I also have Vollinger who has less firearm skill and he can use guns--I've even tried removing all armor, gauntlets,shields---perception is high---please help.

2. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

what is happining exactly, when you put the gun in it's slot is it just changing to another weapon in his inventory or does it just refuse to equip period?

3. llou

llou New Member

It refuses to equip. I've even taken all weapons out of his inventory but a gun, but it still won't equip. (tried everything from flintlock to hand cannon)
    Thanks

4. pdsullivan

pdsullivan New Member

This may sound like I am degrading your intelligence but did you make sure he has lots of bullets? If not that then it is probably a glitch...

5. llou

llou New Member

You know what? I don't remember!--I have no gun at the moment, but I'll try--Since he wasn't equipped with bullets to start, and V was, it's possible---and no, you're not degrading my intelligence any more than I am right now---I don't know why i didn't think of that--Thanks---sometimes the most frustrating problems have the most embarrassingly easy solutions---thanks again.

Our Host!