on blessings

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Fenril, Feb 15, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Fenril

Fenril New Member

Was just wondering how many blessing can i acumulate, there seems to be a limit of 3...but i was wondering if perhaps if combined the right way i might get the chance of acumulating more, it seems that receiving a new blessing now nullifies the 1st one ive taken or something like that, oh and are the character given blessing inferior to gods blessings as i suspect, or the quality of the item/gem as anything to do with the points you receive?

2. Raziell777

Raziell777 New Member

In some way,you're right.BUT,once I had 5 blessings...

3. HED854

HED854 New Member

in fact there's a complex system of "blessing circles": you complete 3 (or 4? i don't remember) specific blessings then you have to make an offer to a specific major god who gives you a super-blessing (check t-a's walkthrough) - the super-blessing removes the 3 or 4 previous minor blessings.
    At the end, there's an uber-massive blessing (+100 HP/fat etc etc...) which cancels the 3 previous "super" blessings.

I may be wrong but I think it works like that. Check t-a's walkthru for more precise info :smile:

4. gamenut

gamenut New Member

You're right. You have to conplete them in a certain order to recieve Velorien's (spelling?) ultimate blessing. Figuring this out is really worth it though. There are only three circles. Talk to the religion expert in the University section of Tarant. He will give you a book and there is also a poster on the wall showing the circles and which order to conplete them in.

5. Lethran

Lethran New Member

Or you could print out a copy of the walkthrough and save yourself a lot of work.

6. gamenut

gamenut New Member

Walkthroughs take out the fun and excitement of the game so I take the hard way through the game.

7. Otto Krupp

Otto Krupp New Member

Well said Gamenut.

If your going to use walkthroughs and go to a forum everytime you get stuck on something why bother playing the game? Might as well buy it then give it someone else to play and ask them later how it turned out.

Our Host!