need to find cristal for glasses

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Thomas James of Arcanum, Nov 11, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Thomas James of Arcanum

Thomas James of Arcanum New Member

I didn't get the glasses needed to locate the wheel clan passage....Where can I locate the cristals needed to have them constructed.

2. exhile

exhile New Member

try exploring the ancient temple, kree, ancient shipwreck, dragon pool...if you have'nt already...strap on your walking shoes and start exploring...only option

3. Sapient

Sapient New Member

You can find a crystal in the haunted house in the same town where you can get the glasses made. The house is to the north, and the crystal is in the basement (though I think you need to go through the upstairs to get down there).

4. Ioo

Ioo New Member

Every damn idiot who comes here posts this at least once... Use the fucken SEARCH button!

5. flamethrower

flamethrower New Member

6. flamethrower

flamethrower New Member

7. Sapient

Sapient New Member

You know, Ioo, if you are so concerned about preserving bandwidth, you might want to consider restraining yourself from flaming every newbie who shows up here. Rather than taking out your personal frustrations on well meaning people, shut off your computer, go outside, make a friend, develop a skill, and perhaps you will find your life has improved enough that you won't have to attempt to elevate your ego through attacking others. Rather than taking out your anger for your problems on others, you could address your problems directly.

8. exhile

exhile New Member

my sentiments exactly Sapient...any ? in an attempt at knowledge is not a stupid ? no matter how ridiculous or mundane one might find the ? to be...this forum is to help people get answers not critisize them for asking...

9. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

You have to realise, this is Ioo. If al's job here is to greet people and constantly link them to his site :smile:, then it's Ioo's job to flame everyonewho makes a mistake...

He flames everyone and anyone, it's just that the newbies receive it more because everyone else has learnt to watch what they say...

*Imagines Ioo tearing his post apart for quotes to misuse...*

"We will either find a way or make one" - Hannibal

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jarinor on 2001-11-12 01:27 ]</font>

10. Ioo

Ioo New Member

Ha, you guys are a laugh! First off Sapient, do I look like I'm trying to preserve bandwidth??? Or anything?

Secondly, I'm a clockwork medic... I cure the board, from the stupid newbies that plague it.

And exhile... This is general discussion, meaning chat about anything that comes over you. If I like to joke around a bit using some profanity, no one said it's wrong... If it was SP or Calis would warn/ban me long ago.

Now my last point... I am constantly hearing people saying that I'm trying to elevate myself by putting you down... that's far from truth, I don't see how being an asshole elevates me above anything... except some assholes that are worse maybe, if there are ones like that.

And now for Jarinor...

I know you dream of my, baby, but I'm right here!

Now there's a thinng that you got right, Jarinor, that people watch what they say more. That is a positive effect, because people say less stupid shit, and less things that I can talk shit about.... And generally they say less at all.

11. Skie88

Skie88 New Member

Look Queth, it seems Ioo made a lot of new friends... hehe :lol:

12. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

So true...so true... Right on there, Skie88 :smile:. The masses have not yet been enlightened.

13. Sapient

Sapient New Member

If medics had your skill, we would all be dead right now. You don't cure a bug bite by dropping napalm on a person, and you don't "cure" this board by filling it with insults while driving away the people who are actually interested in talking about the game.

And you are right, this is a forum where people can talk about what they want to talk about (presumably it should have something to do with the game), which is why you should not spend so much time telling people that they shouldn't talk about things you don't want to here. This is an Arcanum board, not "Ioo's realm of emotional dysfunction." If you have problems with your life, deal with them there. Dropping your hostility here is messing up these discussions.

14. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Ioo isn't so much hostile as giving (friendly, even though it may not sound like it) shit to people. He keeps people egos in check. For some reason though, he loves to put newbies in their place. No idea what that's about...

Our Host!