Need Guidance as in what category should I post into?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by besossenorita, Jul 22, 2024.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. besossenorita

besossenorita New Member

Hello there,

This is my first post after just joining this discussion, so please forgive me and provide kind assistance if I have posted to the wrong subsection!

I am new here but a real enthusiast and loving this community so far. I have a background in gaming and in streaming and feel I could help with documentation, at least for starters.

As a new member in this forum and wish to share and gain some knowledge. I am looking forward to create my own discussion to resolve my query and gain some knowledge though I have taken part in various discussion which is definitely helped me a lot.

Also in what category should be taken depends on what factors?

Thank you in advance.

2. Smuel

Smuel Well-Known Member

Media:
    Hi there,

Thank you for posting in our forum. We are looking forward to welcoming you into our discussions, which are many and varied. Your background in gaming and in streaming could certainly help us with documentation, which is something we sorely need.

Since you are a new member we would be happy to share our knowledge with you, and perhaps we can also gain something from your experience. Please feel free to create your own discussion to resolve your queries.

The best category to use of course depends on various factors. If your discussion is related to good mornings, may I recommend the Good Morning Extravaganza thread as a good place to start. If necessary our team of highly active moderators can move any thread to the appropriate place. We are lucky to have such a dedicated team of skilled moderators in this forum, with luck maybe one of them will even drop by to say hello!

Welcome to the forum!

Our Host!