Maybe I'm stupid...I can't find Dernholm.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vyktr, Sep 15, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Vyktr

Vyktr New Member

Do I need to get someone to show me where it is, and if so, who is that someone?

I went to the place where it is on my -other- character's map, but it's not there?!

2. Milo

Milo New Member

Talk to Percival Toone. His house is a little south of Bessie Toone's mine Shrouded Hills. Once he tells you about his sister in Dernholm, go outside and talk to one of the villagers that randomly walk around. Ask them where Dernholm is and they'll mark it on your World Map.

It's way down south from the starting locations. Just center Shrouded Hills in the map window and hold the down arrow key. When you hit the coastline, you should see it.

3. Saint_Proverbius

Saint_Proverbius New Member

The Expert combat trainer in Black Root will also tell you where it is.

4. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

You cannot go there unless you remove of the thieves at the bridge. This I don't get cause the bridge is going north while you are going south to Dernholm but it keeps saying the patch is being block until I dispatched of the thieves (Lukan and his hunchmen).

5. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

ayone in shrouded hills can tell ya, just keep on poking them

6. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

but only after you get to know that bessie toons daughter lives there

7. Hephaestos

Hephaestos New Member

You can also do the second quest the wizzie in Shrouded Hills gives you (the parcel one) to find Black Root).. I think you can get Dernholm's location from there.. or something. I don't like doing that quest since it worsens my alignment, so I just wandered about where the places are _supposed_ to be and discovered them by myself.

8. Vyktr

Vyktr New Member

Wandering = discovery

Well, I finally found Dernholm, by wandering around.

Percival wouldn't talk to me, so I couldn't find out from him, and Jongle ran into my fist a couple of times, so he wasn't talking either...

Thanks for the suggestions, though!

9. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

Percival won't tell you because he hate his little sister! There is a citizen... villager who can tell you the location of it, as stated above. Did you talk to this guy?

10. masCh

masCh New Member

What do you mean percival isnt talking to you? If he didnt say anything at all it might be because you have to set something to verbose or something else I dont really remember, maybe someone can correct me.

11. BlueDEvil

BlueDEvil New Member

Only a handful of souls in Shroudded Hills that actually mark your map. Look out for guards that wear blue, they always have the Dernholm option in their menu. I believe there is 3 of them, 1 human male, 1 human female and 1 male dwarve. You can only find them at odd hours.

Our Host!