Loghaire and getting him to come back

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by G'Kar, Sep 23, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. G'Kar

G'Kar New Member

I'm having a heck of a time getting Loghaire to return to his people. My current character is a half-elf diplo with 18 Charisma and 5 points in Persuasion. My Intelligence is only 13 but I do down an Essence of Intellect before talking to him, so it's effectively 20. Still, every time I ask him to come back, he refuses me. Are my stats insufficient, or is there a dialogue tree branch I'm missing? And please spoil me, don't just give vague hints. :smile:

2. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

you need to get apropreate knowlegde of how the "fate" works with dwarfs in order to have more dialog options the person you need to ask about it is very nearby

3. G'Kar

G'Kar New Member

Oooooookay,

I talked to Randver already and went through all the available dialogue options for him. Is it somebody else? Do I need to have a higher Intelligence than 13?

4. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

5. Durin

Durin New Member

I as well am having a tough time getting Loghaire into my party. How will I know I will get Loghaire in the long run afterwards? Does he say a different dialogue instead of saying "Leave me in my exile"??

6. Beelzebubba

Beelzebubba New Member

Dwarven Belief Systems...

Your intelligence has to be high enough so that when you talk to Randver you get an option to discuss Dwarven beliefs. Once you've talked about these things you'll have the option to discuss them with Loghaire. Hope this helps.

7. G'Kar

G'Kar New Member

Apparently the break point for Intelligence is 14, because after I added another point I got the dialogue options.

8. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

loghair is a good fighter. but sogg is better. I took him since I just liked him

Our Host!