Large Problem!!!! Please Help Me!!!

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Tommyz, Dec 9, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Tommyz

Tommyz New Member

I have just killed the king of Caladon and the game keeps asking me: "would you really like to quit?" And sometimes it just quits by itself. I can't continue because of this terrible BUG. What shall I do. Please help me. THANKS!

2. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

Well, first of all, post stuff like this at the gameplay forum.
    the question, well, sometimes reseting the computer helps, sometimes you need to reinstall the game. And sometimes (like in my case) the whole friggin system has to be reinstalled. your pick.
    *hey Kane, the club is getting bigger eh?*
    *oh and this has been moved from general discussion*
    [​IMG]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jinxed on 2001-12-09 11:40 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jinxed on 2001-12-13 12:44 ]</font>

3. Feldon Kane

Feldon Kane New Member

It's all in your mind, Tommyz. There is no bug like that in the game. Keep telling yourself this as you restart from a previously saved game, and while you then reinstall the game. It gets easier over time.
    Sorry, but I have no real answer. Save often in at least three slots, and don't save to all slots at the same time.

4. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Well may-be we could buy than can of bug spay to help then find the bug in the game an kill the bug in the game.

5. Glupii

Glupii New Member

Bug Spray?

Lets see.....that would require chemistry, probably around 40 or so, and Mechanical of around 45. That is my guess.

::grin:: couldn't resist.

The game sure could use a good bug spray in it though. It is a testement to how fun this game is that I have played it as long and hard as I have with all the annoying little critters I run into.

6. Winuz

Winuz New Member

i done the same thing. i killed the king. lucky for me i had a backup save. :smile:

Our Host!