Joining Thieves in Tarant?

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by redrumy, Sep 23, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. redrumy

redrumy New Member

Read in a walkthrough someone named Lukan the Witless mentions joining would be advantageous, but I cannot find him. Where is he located?

Also, I've already spoken to Thaddeus Mynor about work, but he's saying what makes me think he may have work.

Is speaking with Lukan first the only way for the extra chat option to appear when talking with Thaddeus?

2. unlucky_13

unlucky_13 New Member

Mrs Cassandra Pettibone of 3 Lungsten Road will offer you a job she hears you talking with the Tarant guards at the bridge. She asks you to steal and Elven Funerary Stone from some Elven Ruins once you give it to her go outside and talk to the guy standing outside her house(not the elf)he will tell you to talk to Thaddeus Mynor.
    Lukan the Witless is the guy at Shrouded Hills bridge If your persuasion is high enough, you can trick Lukan into thinking you're a member of the Thieves Underground from Tarant, and convince him to leave AND pay YOU 200 gold. did that help?
    or i think if you destroy the supplies used for building a new bridge. Talk to Lukan about this, then follow the river to the southwest until you come across a number of piles of wood. Destroy them. he will tell about the Thieves Underground

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: unlucky_13 on 2001-09-23 10:23 ]</font>

3. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

If you kill Lukan you will receive 1 fate point and if you persuade him, you will receive another point. Wait, that was a reverse.

There si a man standing outside the Pettibone's residence. Talk to this guy and tell him you want to be a thief.

Our Host!