Jewel of Hebe

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Phoenix, Jun 1, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

Where can I get this Jewel of Hebe? I seem to remember it from when I played before but I can't remember where. Also, where can I get an amulet of beauty? Madam Lil wants one. Do I just need to keep advancing time at a wise woman?

2. Demosthenes

Demosthenes New Member

SPOILER:

Jewel of Hebe is found in Tarant in the Panarii Temple.
    I usually find a Medallion of Beauty in the Black Market, in a random chest, or stolen from a lady somewhere.

3. Xan Emrys

Xan Emrys New Member

Hmmm.

What I want to know is what's this item that gives you an extra follower slot. In all my travels I have never heard of such a thing. I think it's a ring, though.

4. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

Yes, that would certainly be handy, and where is the Black Market?

5. Demosthenes

Demosthenes New Member

There's the Ring of Influence found in Tarant. It can be stolen from the Haggle Master (not the Huggle Master :lol: ) who is found in Grant's Tavern.
    The Black Market is found Tarant and Caladon. In Caladon, it's in the Sobbing Onion assuming my memory hasn't failed me completely. In Tarant I think it's on Dervish Low Road or something like that. There's a beggar out in front of it.

6. Canis

Canis New Member

Re: Hmmm.

Neither the Jewel of Hebe nor the Ring of Influence will give you an extra follower slot, but they will boost your charisma so it might push you over the threshold. The Amulet of Leadership, IIRC, gives you +1 followers and an improved reaction from people, but I've never seen it in the game without cheating it in. It's magickal anyway, pheh.

7. Parmanian

Parmanian New Member

being an expert in persuasion gets a slot for you. I had thought that the jewel did it but it was training I got at the same time. You get the 5th follower at chrasma 16 and don't get the 6th till 20 charisma.

My little group of 10 is roaming the eastern lands...... its like a wagon train .......hehehehhe and I think they sometimes hit each other by mistake while fighting. I'm just standing there and the're complimenting each other on their crit hits..... and misses. Somebody drops a sword and somebody picks it up. I have to watch their inventorys pretty close.

But I got lots of storage space..........

Parmanian

8. Demosthenes

Demosthenes New Member

I know the RoI doesn't give you an extra slot, but it can boost your CH by 3 so I mentioned it.

9. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

Ah, yes Demo, I found your 'Huggle master' post while searching the forum. I had always wondered where that came from.

10. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

The never seen Aumlett of Leadership & the Caladon Crusading Chainmail each suposedly give + 1 follower limit. The Caladon Crusading Chainmail seems to be broken. :deep heartfelt sigh:

Our Host!