How do i give Magnus the Dwarven Snuff?

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Lord Wretch, Sep 15, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Lord Wretch

Lord Wretch New Member

Ive tryed to just put it in his inventory, Ive tried using it and then clicking on him, but none of it seems to get him to like me again....he is still in my party, but he is close to hating me now.
    What should i do?

2. Beelzebubba

Beelzebubba New Member

Snuff...

Talk to him... If he's at the point of hating you, he should have a dialog option saying something like "I've noticed you don't seem to like me much" and eventually give you the option of giving him the snuff.

3. alacantra

alacantra New Member

If i ask Magnus to leave then i cannot get him to join me again, regardless of what his opinion of me is, or if i have any snuff. Is this connected with the Schyulers?

4. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

5. Beelzebubba

Beelzebubba New Member

Magnus won't join...

I've heard about this problem several times, but I've never had any problem getting him to re-join me. I just give him some snuff, and he's happy for a while. I've played it through twice now, and am currently playing again as a Dwarf Throwing Master, (Grenades, Molotov cocktails, Boomerangs, etc...) and suspect that as a Dwarf, I'll never see him whine like he does if you're anything else. Wonder if anyone has figured out the problem with him not re-joining.

Our Host!