Hostle Madam Li

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by CharlesBHoff, Nov 28, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

I was playing than female elf techies who while Black Root said than king word to the half orc blacksmith there than he gave me than free Dwarven gauntlets. When I got to Tarant I went to Madam Lil's place to get work when talk to her she turn hostile accussing me of support the
    half orc upraiseing. Has anyone also have this happen to then of any other odd behavior on Madam Lil's.

2. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

never happened to be since I always first talked to lil then to the blacksith

3. Bonnie_Kitten

Bonnie_Kitten New Member

I had a half-elf with 16 in beauty and talked to Madam Lil for the first time in that game and she turned hostile too. Your beauty probably is too high and she wants to eliminate the competition.

I had to reduce the beauty to 12 then go talk to her. She was ok then.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bonnie_Kitten on 2001-11-28 10:34 ]</font>

4. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

eliminate competition by not wanting to talk to you? No, sound more like a npc behaviour bug.

5. Bonnie_Kitten

Bonnie_Kitten New Member

Well I think she attacked my pretty little half-elf because my character was more beautiful than hers. So yeah, she wanted to eliminate the competition.

If you cast read aura on her, you find out she doesn't have much in beauty at all.

6. FluffyLittleRabbit

FluffyLittleRabbit New Member

Hmmm...very odd. Have you been to Qintarra and talked to Raven and came back to Tarant to find the book? The Orc uprising happens only then. If you've not been there, perhaps it was a bug.

7. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

I havenot talk to Raven yet and I play the same beautiful Elf before than have no problem With Madam Liu's before.

8. T'pek

T'pek New Member

Heh... I went to her after I was kind to the half-orc blacksmith, and with a very high beauty, playing as a half-elf techie... and she attacked me :p

Apperantly she hates when contradictive more-beautiful-than-her and half-orc supporting halfbreeds talk to her.

9. YeaYea2001

YeaYea2001 New Member

I think she doesnt like elves period. Techies too set her off, she has some good solid magic in the Meta collage. She cast Deflect Magic on herself when I accidentily attacked her.

Our Host!