holy shit !!!11 i can do this??? ( spoiler )

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PiccoloSMU, Sep 6, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. PiccoloSMU

PiccoloSMU New Member

i just found out that if i am evil i can join dark elves COUNT ME IN !!!!!

2. notsol33t

notsol33t New Member

I find it extremely difficult to play as an evil character ...

3. tarin

tarin New Member

i never played evil charcter s or tried an evil play style
    but its quite intereesting so if you choose to join the drows and getting evil it would be kind to leave some information about playing an evil char here

4. ArchAngel

ArchAngel New Member

Evil Characters are hard for me to play. I'm always afraid that I'm too evil, but I'm new at this causing pain, suffering, and filling my wallet with other peoples money thing. The only problem is a pure theif has problems getting alies in singleplay...

The theif would problay be overwhelming in multiplayer parties for its ablities to "recive" items and money with ease. Imagine 3 orges with the best equipment you can buy. The only catch would be they'd have to drag an extra person along, who might not be as equiped for combat, in with them in the dungon for the exp.

5. darkbaz

darkbaz New Member

One main hint for playing evil characters - and keeping your followers whilst you happily blow good people to pieces...

The dread helm found on the boss in the basement of Asbury catsle lowers your alignment by 20 EACH TIME YOU PUT IT ON.

This allows you to do all the goodie two shoes stuff like treaty negotiationa and laying Bessie Toon to rest without raising your alignmnt from that oh so precious -100.

This also works on your followers (those that can use magick items anyway). Even Magnus :smile:

The best followers for an evil character are Virgil, Vollinger, Geoffrey Tallerond-Ashe, Dog (of course), and Sebastian.

Our Host!