Help!!! where is Raven? (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Marcha, Sep 10, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Marcha

Marcha New Member

It seem that quintara is broken (a bug perhaps) or I'm completely blind! I found quintara by walking around map. As I understood Raven should be somewhere around the entrance to the silver lady's home, but there are only two guards at the begining of the bridge (red ones), and three on the other end of bridge (green) - and there is no raven there, plus if i click on the "passage" nothing happens. I carefully checked all quintara and didn't find her. is she supposed to show up after I did somthing or I'm doomed to start over again? :evil:

2. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

She'll show up when its time for you to go to Qintarra like after speaking to the Wheel Clan (I think) then going to Stillwater to ask the elf where Qintarra is.

3. Marcha

Marcha New Member

thats the problem, I already spoke to the elf but he no longer speaks of Quintarra (there is no option to ask him about Quintarra anymore). Hmm I guess I'm stuck.

4. Vassago

Vassago New Member

If Myrth (the elf) is not talking to you, just leave your "good" party members outside, go into his house, and waste him. After all of the evasive nonsense he puts you through, it shouldn't cause any lost sleep on behalf of your character...:smile:. Take his amulet and proceed to Gailyn the herbalist in Shrouded Hills. She will tell you that a family heirloom (the amulet you recovered from Myrth's corpse) was stolen a long time ago. Accept her quest, then end and re-initiate dialogue...tell her you have the amulet and you will become the possessor of directions to Qintarra. Just be ready to fight...the first time through the mountain pass is do or die.

5. Beelzebubba

Beelzebubba New Member

Raven...

Vassago: He's already in the elven city, so he doesn't really need directions, although it doesn't hurt to return the amulet.

Marcha: There should only be two guards in front of the door. The third person should be Raven. This may be a silly question, but have you tried clicking on the guards? One of them should look very much like a young female elf. Of course, considering the wierd things that people have reported seeing in this game, you may have run into a new bug.

6. ChaoticChaos

ChaoticChaos New Member

I think it is a bug. I have the same problem. I can't seem to find Raven anywhere...and i have no other options...I killed Gaylun for fun somewhere at the start of the game......yes i am a destructive person...in games that is....not in real life like those sorry-ass terrorists....

7. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

There are three. One guarding the front door and two at the sides. Plus Raven, that would be four. :smile:

8. Beelzebubba

Beelzebubba New Member

Guards...

Friend: No, sorry, there were only two guards and Raven when I played. Maybe the other one commited ritual suicide and dissapeared before I showed up. Considering the odd things people are reporting, I wouldn't be surprised if I showed up and there were no guards and the Silver Lady was standing in Raven's spot. :smile:

9. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

Well, I saw three. probably wandering around. You know how it is. :smile:

Our Host!