Help needed on Kathorn Crystal (spoiler) (long)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by StarWolf, Sep 6, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. StarWolf

StarWolf New Member

Hey,

I'm hoping that somebody can help me on this one...

I'm looking for a Kathorn Crystal to make the Wheel Clan Spectacles, but i can't find it anywhere....

I know that I could have pickpocketed the Dwarf or even killed him, but I didn't... And i couldn't convince him to join me. AND THE MOST IMPORTANT: I cannot go back to the Isle of Despair (because the sailor won't take me anymore after I talked to the dwarf on the Isle). And I haven't got a savegame to turn back the time :sad:

So i need to find the Crystal...I cleared the Black Mountain Clan and the sewers of Tarant (all), so I can't find any of them there anymore... I sold all the diamonds I found earlier, and I can't buy them back anymore, simply because the shopkeepers don't have em anymore....

Can somebody please tell me where i can FIND or BUY one...

MUCH MUCH THANKS in advance...

Greetings,
    StarWolf

2. Saint_Proverbius

Saint_Proverbius New Member

Kathorn Crystals are located in just about every dungeon in the game. Which dungeons have you been in? If I knew that, I could point you in the direction of one you haven't been to, hopefully.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saint_Proverbius on 2001-09-05 21:05 ]</font>

3. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

Kathorn Crystals are all over the place. Dungeons, shops, caves, castle chests, etc.

Our Host!