Help a newbie!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mick, Nov 18, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Mick

Mick New Member

Hi there, I'm at Moorindal's altar and I have a black diamond, but when I try to place it on the altar it won't accept it! What kind of a moron am I? And what can I do to get Moorindal to accept my offering? Thanks.

2. Dmonik

Dmonik New Member

are you sure that the black diamond is what it wants? I never did the "god" quest

3. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

You can only offer it up if you've made certain offerings before it...look on the main page for the Gods Quest, or better yet, try figure it out yourself :smile:.

4. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

the moorindal offering is part of the second circle there are others you need to do before it
    it isn't that difficult to figure out the gods quest just requires a lot of trial and error... having teleport spell speeds up process, no more walking YEAH!!!!

5. Quint

Quint New Member

How exactly are you supposed to figure out the correct orders of the circles, which parts of the book/schematic hints about that? I mean, figuring out the order for the gods within the good, bad and neutral circles wasn't very hard, but I still haven't understood how you're suppose to figure out the correct order of the circles, that is, WHY am I susposed to do the good circle before the bad? (I know the correct order now, from reading posts here in the forum, but I really prefere to figure things out by myself, and if I fail doing that, I want to understand what clues I missed, that forced me to "cheat" by reading forums/walkthroughs.)

6. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

the way i did it was once i found all the altars i went to each one repeatedly untill i completed all three circles if you still can't figure them out and you want/need the bonuses then regretably check the quest walkthrus for the correct order.
    as to why the are done in that order i don't know try asking the developers although i would not recommend interrupting them from their busy and important work of a possible sequell (hint hint) keep up the good work mr developers

7. kc7sbp

kc7sbp New Member

On ones own

I know this is months later, but if you want to figure things out on your own...go to the building behind the Zoological society in Tarant. Find the fellow who studies pagan religions, in his room on the wall is a chart of the pagan gods which I believe is used to decipher what order to go in.

8. Ioo

Ioo New Member

Well, I swears, if I was 20 years younger I'd HELP a newbie. :smile:

9. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

loo, if you were 20 years younger, you'd be the sperm in whoever's body that was your father's. Assuming that sperm can live for a couple of years of course.

10. Ioo

Ioo New Member

No, I wouldn't... kids aren't entirely made from sperm.

Our Host!