Gods Quest

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Hisst Karr, Oct 8, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Hisst Karr

Hisst Karr New Member

why wont moorindal take his black diamond? i have followed the quest in order but he refuses the offering. am i doing something wrong?
    thanks

2. Quethim

Quethim New Member

mabey that is the wrong item to give him..... but i really dont know cause i havnt done that quest yet

3. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

That's what I thought at first but I think its the right item. Don't know too.

4. ratster

ratster New Member

SPOILS

Thats the right item to give him. You must have done the lesser gods out of order. order as follows SPOILS

1. Ter'el
    2. Makaal
    3. Alberich
    4. Geshtianna
    5. Halcyon
    6. Torg
    7. Bolo
    8. Kerlin
    9. Shakar
    10. Moorindal
    11. nah I'll let you figure the rest out on your own.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ratster on 2001-10-09 06:21 ]</font>

5. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

6. Cruor

Cruor New Member

Have the same problem!

Well I seem to have the exact same problem I know for sure I have done the proper order for the quest... but Morindal still won't accept my black diamond that I found in the bangellian deeps... I have even tried reducing my alignment to -4 from 100 and it still didn't work tried it on the day aswell as the night... If anyone has any advise please tell!

7. Etalis Craftlord

Etalis Craftlord New Member

It sounds like a bug to me... it shouldn't matter what order you do the gods in, if you give them the right offering they should give you the blessing... so either that's the wrong thing, it's misnamed in your game (and hence a bug) or your game has a different bug in it.

8. Cruor

Cruor New Member

Well For the gods quest it is important to do the circles in the right order and I hav done so until the end of the second circle and I'm supposed to offer to morindal... And i try to do so and he won't accept the black diamond it might very well be a bug... and if so I will download the patch and see if it fixes the problem I hope so... because the ultimate blessing is somthing I want greatly...

Our Host!