Found second blue bunny in random encounter

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by fiveassmonkey, Oct 23, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. fiveassmonkey

fiveassmonkey New Member

I found another blue bunny on the way from Stillwater to Hardin's pass in a random encounter. I have the caged Stillwater bunny and the Stillwater Giant pelt from H.T. Barnum on me. I don't want to continue in case this is a one time oppurtunity. I saved and left, when I came back it was gone. I've tried opening the trap and everything else I can think of. Please help!

2. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Don't worry, you can find more bunnies if you keep on looking. There's certainly more than one around, I'm pretty damn sure of that. Once you have the location of Hardin's Pass and Qintarra, you don't have anything more to do with the Stillwater Giant anyway.

*********SPOILER****************
    The blue bunnies actually are Stillwater Giants, attack them and they'll transform. You can get their pelt off their bodies. They aren't as tough as they are made out to be.******END SPOILER************

3. Fenris

Fenris New Member

you can only encounter the real stillwater giant after you accept the quest from Myrth. When you kill the real stillwater giant you get a fate point. You can only encounter the real stillwater giant once (only 1 giant, no giants) oh yeah, and the real pelt is useless.

4. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

5. Tidus

Tidus New Member

Ive got 2 still water pelts and the one from Tarant The outher bunnys i found were on random encounters

6. Eldritch

Eldritch New Member

Sell 'em

The salvage guy on the Tarant docks will buy them. He'll buy almost anything - for about 10 cents on the dollar.

7. Tidus

Tidus New Member

Yhea the man on tarant docks is the guy i sell all of my crap err i mean stuff that i cant sell annywhere els !!! do you know if he will buy the pelts or not i havent been able to play the game for a few days

8. Badtz Maru

Badtz Maru New Member

Actually, you can get 2000 coin for the real pelt from H.T. Parnum.

9. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

I thought you bought the fake pelt off Parnell for 2000 bucks. You can flog the key off him, but Gar will fight you...that does bad things for your alignment.

Our Host!